2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently hit a big chunk of ice and broke my rad, grabbed a replacement and in the process of getting it out.

I got the grill and top piece above the grill off now my only problem right now is removing the electrical connectors for the fans, if anyone knows how help would be greatly appreciated.

Also the connector for my starter motor -+ cables seem to be cracked and broken too, looking for help on that also if anyone knows where to get a replacement for the piece.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump...

Got the rad out which was one he'll of a process considering I only got a little bit of a background in mechanics. Even though a background in plastic clips and needle nose plyers would have been more useful lol..

Silly me didn't think of the ac condensor though and now I'm looking for help finding a Canadian site where I can grab one from. Got the rad from carid and it took over a week and a half to get it, need this part in two days :/

·
Registered
692 Posts
That's a lot of damage from a piece of ice. I'm sorry to hear the radiator and condenser are so vulnerable. Best of luck getting them fixed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts