·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
75 Posts
dude im having the same problem lol. i have a black mica 3 also

i like these rims and probably going to get them if i dont discover any better ones.

Enkei Performance T-Fork Machined w/Anthracite Accent:shuriken:

if i were to decide off ur list i would go with the EKM3:yes:

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
If your going to buy black wheels you need to buy 18's. If you buy 17's they are going to look one size smaller due to the black tires. 17's will actually look like 16's. I like the Imola best.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm mario they look nice too... I'm just pricing right now.. unless i can get a local dealer to get me a package cheaper because UPS shipping to my location is 330 :( and then on top of that is customs charges... so maybe under 500 just to ship them...

·
Registered
75 Posts
If u get 18's then u have to pay acouple more hundred dollars for the bigger rims, bigger tires, and maybe alittle more shipping charge idk. If ur thinking of lowering it 18's may be alittle of a problem , 17's may be ur best bet :stuart:

I also agree that the 18's would look alot better so if u got alittle extra cash go with 18's :yes:

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
If u get 18's then u have to pay acouple more hundred dollars for the bigger rims, bigger tires, and maybe alittle more shipping charge idk. If ur thinking of lowering it 18's may be alittle of a problem , 17's may be ur best bet :stuart:

I also agree that the 18's would look alot better so if u got alittle extra cash go with 18's :yes:
As far as lowering goes it makes no difference weather you have 18's or 17's. You keep the overall diameter the same by adjusting the profile of the tire. 19's are even ok if you run 35 series tires. As far as money goes. Save up till you got a little cash. If you like 17's and you'll be happy with them and not second guess your purchase six months down the road then go for it. I was just stating my own observation about black wheels. :mellow 1:

·
Registered
140 Posts
I would say EKM3 but it seems like a lot of people have them...2nd is EDR9

·
Resident MacGyver
2,227 Posts
Besides look and cost, I think you should consider the ride quality, weight, and performance differences between 17's and 18's. I certainly don't think 17's are a bad choice, but that is my opinion.

·
Registered
477 Posts
id say either imola or edr9

·
Registered
452 Posts
i have the ekm3's check out my car

1 - 13 of 13 Posts