1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car basically looks like this
It is a 2012 Mazda3 sTouring Sedan.
The color is Graphite

I want to change the color of all these to be the same color...

Any suggestions?
Most of the colors I'd get would be the darkest tint of that color, except for pink, I'd want to get a hot pink
I am a male by the way lol

·
Registered
345 Posts
Purple! Decepticon style! Haha

·
MAAAAzda
868 Posts
Darkish blue or purple. It'd stand out from blacking everything out like everyone usually does. I couldn't imagine another color going with it.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
246 Posts
anodized purple would look sick!

·
Registered
345 Posts
i say get the front headlights smoked tinted and fog lights tinted yellow or not tinted at all. black out the front emblem or color match it to whatever color rims you decide to get. i think all grey cars look best with red rims.
like this porsche
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7180/6916428448_f1f6049918_o.jpg
lol
Whatever you do, DO NOT tint the headlights. You will lose 70% of your light output easily. I would get the purple chrome paint for the headlights and paint all the chrome with that(except the reflectors of course). This would be a good oppurtunity to do some upgrades to the headlights like Black Series clear lenses for the projectors or even a full retrofit. I bet that purple chrome would look good on the emblems too

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whatever you do, DO NOT tint the headlights. You will lose 70% of your light output easily. I would get the purple chrome paint for the headlights and paint all the chrome with that(except the reflectors of course). This would be a good oppurtunity to do some upgrades to the headlights like Black Series clear lenses for the projectors or even a full retrofit. I bet that purple chrome would look good on the emblems too
I have HID fogs and headlights but I totally forgot about the fact that the light output would be reduced :blush 1::blush 1:
Another vote for a purple Hmm...

·
Registered
345 Posts
Even with HIDs, any tint on the lens filters quite a bit of light

·
Registered
641 Posts
How would you guys feel about a neon green?
I had neon green wheels on my liquid silver. I loved the color I just wish the wheels were wider. So I sold them and now have a dark blue. I think the green would look better since you have a darker silver car. I should post a pic of the wheels I have now. It might help your decision.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: Dgameman1

·
MAAAAzda
868 Posts
Neggert you had the rpf1's right? Those did look awesome.

Plastidip makes those blaze colors, so OP if you'd rather not do purple or wanna see something else that's always an option

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
345 Posts
I vote chrome purple. I've never seen a flat or matte purple that looks right in my opinion

·
Registered
641 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts