2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have these TPMS and DSC lights up. Pulled over, turned the car off and car won't turn on. Found a blown 10A STOP fuse. I have a 3rd led brake light spoiler tapped in the brake light. Not sure if thats the cause as I've had since 3 months ago. Could I just replace it with 15A fuse perhaps? Or that might be an issue? Also, brake light switch is recently replaced by dealer. Any other possible cause of this blown fuse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would definitely NOT replace the fuse with a higher one. The solution is to find the cause, in this case your brake lights are causing the fuse to blow. Im not sure if it could be your spoiler or the brake switch, I would check the wiring on whatevers easier to look at.

Thanks for your input. I replaced it with 10A again and will observe it by removing the spoiler light for now. If this is not the spoiler then it could probably be the replacement brake switch the dealer used (happened after I installed the spoiler). Any other possible issue? I got this TPMS/DSC wiring diagram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts