2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,

I am stuck in an issue and need expert advise how to fix that. so the scenario is that. 2 years from now i applied some tweeks to my mazda 3 infotainment which was
1) change the background image
2) reduce the disclaimer time
3) turn on the touch screen while driving.

Everything was working fine till 2 weeks ago when suddenly while driving my system starts rebooting so after reading some of the experts post I was able to stop the reboot to try to fix the issue but not successful then I read about AIO so install the software in my laptop and then compile the package which includes the background, less time for disclaimer and ran it to my car and since then my system is stuck on Mazda logo don't matter what ever software compilation i ran it gives me message that the tweeks are installed fine but after reboot same issue.

I dont know the firmwere version but suspect that it was because 1 time i got a message after the AIO compilation ran that the system needs version 58 to run this tweek.

I need help from you guys to help me try to fix this issue. I am in dire need to fix this and will really appreciate your help

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
You can try the following:
Open AIO - top left Hamburger menu - choose "uninstall all" - compile/copy to usb - install in car... afterwards no tweak should be installed any more. Check, if it reboots normal afterwards. If its not working right away, lock the car for 6 minutes or more and move the key more than 5 m away from the car, so that the CMU can go to deep sleep. Try to boot the MZD afterwards.
Another option might be the option "restore firmware" in the same AIO menu - never tried that one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Tristan, i already tried the uninstall and deep sleep but same issue, will try the restore firmware and see if that helps.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so I tried to uninstall everything with AIO but it is just giving me error that my firmware is too old which is 33 and to proceed it needs 59. dont know what to do next.

Need help

·
Registered
339 Posts
1. Do you know which version of you CMU running?

(if it lower than ver 50 then you don't read intruction of the manual of AIO before try to install it on you car)

2. Every Tweaks can run and show message on the screen, right?

(if yes, may be i can help you, but your firmware version must be ver 50 or higher. I not sure ver 30 or lower version can work with my solution)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@anhnga, At the time of the reboot loop I was determined to fix it anyways and didn't get opportunity to check the firmware and then in one of the post I saw AIO which gives me some hope as its not rebooting like crazy, so as for your question yes I didn't read the instructions.

Secondly as i plugged in the USB created by AIO then I just got this error message that my version is 33 and needs to upgrade and then the an Abbort message comes on the screen so no tweek message is showing on the screen as it supposed to be.

If you can help me fix this I will be very thankful to you or atleast let me know how to update the firmware in this condition of the system

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can anyone help me and let me know how to update the firmware using SSH or Winscp as i am stuck on Mazda logo and cannot pass through that

·
Registered
339 Posts
@anhnga, At the time of the reboot loop I was determined to fix it anyways and didn't get opportunity to check the firmware and then in one of the post I saw AIO which gives me some hope as its not rebooting like crazy, so as for your question yes I didn't read the instructions.

Secondly as i plugged in the USB created by AIO then I just got this error message that my version is 33 and needs to upgrade and then the an Abbort message comes on the screen so no tweek message is showing on the screen as it supposed to be.

If you can help me fix this I will be very thankful to you or atleast let me know how to update the firmware in this condition of the system
1. You must upgrade to firmware 51.00.350 or .351 or V55 (because your version is V33 and i don't know if can upgade directly to V56 or V59)

2. You can contact to me over private message or give me your facebook, i will try my best to help you recover your CMU.

·
Treveloper
534 Posts
Can anyone help me and let me know how to update the firmware using SSH or Winscp as i am stuck on Mazda logo and cannot pass through that
Here, you can try this is. It is the full system restore but it will not abort because of your FW version. It will also make a backup copy of the jci folder for you to zip up and send to us to analyze because the system restore only works if you have working backup files saved in your system. To use this download it and rename the file to "_copy_to_usb.zip" so take off the ".doc" (because the forum won't allow .zip uploads) then unzip the files onto a USB drive.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I apologize for interfering in the conversation, but I have the same problem. Sources uploaded

After installing tweaks, the Mazda screen is reflected on the screen and nothing happens. It is possible to switch channels of the radio station and adjust the volume.

·
Registered
6 Posts
=========================================================================
======================= START LOGGING TWEAKS... ======================
======================= AIO v.2.8.2 - 2018.11.11 ======================
================ MAZ_CMU-140_29.00.000A Flavor cmu140_EU ===============
======================= CMU_SW_VER = 29.00.000A-EU ======================
======================= COMPATIBILITY_GROUP = 0 =======================

======================= MYDIR = /tmp/mnt/sda1 ======================
================== DATE = 11/13/18 09:37:55 =================
=== Copytest to sd card successful, mount point is OK ===

======= Detected compatible version 29.00.000A-EU =======

======*********** BEGIN PRE-INSTALL OPERATIONS ... **********======
================== Remounted /tmp/mnt/resources =========================
================== Backup of sm.conf.org already there! =================
===================== Watchdog Already Disabled! =======================
================== Backup of opera.ini already there! ===================
============== Userjs & File Xmlhttprequest Already Enabled =============
======================= data_persist 3% used ===========================
======================== rootfs 80% used ================================
====================== resources 73% used ===============================
=========************ END PRE-INSTALL OPERATIONS ***************=========

========*************** START FULL JCI BACKUP ****************=======
=== FULL BACKUP OF /JCI TO /tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup ... ===
=== Backup directory /tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup created ===
===== Backing up /jci to /tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup =====
========************** JCI BACKUP SUCCESS! ***************=========

********************* BEGIN FULL SYSTEM RESTORE *************************
=======************ ENABLE TOUCHSCREEN RESTRICTION ... ***********=======
=======********* UNINSTALL VIDEOPLAYER, SPEEDOMETER, ********========
=======********* ANDROID AUTO & CASTSCREEN RECIEVER ... ********========
==========**************** Removed addon-common **************===========
============******** RESTORED ORIGINAL BACKGROUND ***********============
************************* SYSTEM FULLY RESTORED *************************

·
Registered
6 Posts

sh: 1: unknown operand
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/dsp/dsp.xml': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/set_display_config.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/pb_testapp': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/vcm_autoconf': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/vbs-mod-wrapper': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/obs_svc': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/log-save.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/dsp': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-cpugauge.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/testapp_bthf': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/stage_usb.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/dmtest': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/settings': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/smdb-read': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/nor-write.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/testapp_clientat': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/msgsDebugToggle': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/testapp_server': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/check-config.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/stage_ir.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/start_network.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-passwd.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/dataRetrieval': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/sm_svclauncher': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/bootsurface': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/lds': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/dsp-config.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/OPERA_TEST_CLIENT': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/waylandClient': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/set_hdcp_config.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/lvds_service': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/process-log': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/igs_server': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/start_testapp_server.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/smctl': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/testapp_bca': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/config-update.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/run-terminal.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/start_wifi.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/bdsRftest': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/start_test_mode.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/pbs': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/amplifier': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/stage_bt.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/startSystemScripts.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-factoryreset.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/wait_core_finished.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/pbDebugToggle': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/vdtcon': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/resetvip': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/stage_3.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-wifiap.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-tausim.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/set_speed_restriction_config.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/tds_util': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/blm_icm': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/resetboard': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/load_ppp_modules.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/testapp_btmusic': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/JVMM': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/am-client': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci_cpu_gauge': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/stage_wifi.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/lds-dbus-data-tester': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-fw.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/lds-dbus-control-tester': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/redirect_core.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/dtmf': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/smdb-write': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/stage_2.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/gpio_drivers.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/run-Opera': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/testapp_client': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/opera': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/start_cam.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/v4l_drivers.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/bt_drivers.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/resetmap': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-linux_imx6_volans-release': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/bdsdbustest': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/dhcp_client.script': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/settingsc': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/systemHooks.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/trfsu': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/dmserver': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/stage_navi.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-dtcsbn.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/start_eth1_dhcp.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/vcm': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/teseoreflash': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/audioconfigupdate.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/set_nng_debug.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/slayall': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/process-coredump': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/devices': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/show_version.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/bdstest': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/natp': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/libwebsockets-test-ping': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/set_lvds_speed_restriction_config.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/stage_1.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-failsafe-version.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/vim_app': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/testapp_pa': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/gracenote_server': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/irs_server': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/sm': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/bdsdbusRftest': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/dsp_ctrlc-tester': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/developer_mode.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-systemDialog': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/vim-ping': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/stage_gap2.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-log.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-log-scope.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/stage_vr.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/start_normal_mode.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/libwebsockets-test-server': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/usb_drivers.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-dialog': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/bds': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/start_audio.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/svcjcinativeguictrl': Operation not permitted

Setting Speed Restriction Configuration to 'enable'
Setting BUS_BCM Speed Restriction Configuration to 'enable'

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@trezdogg44 you post this command to run while connected to SSH to the system so will this work in this way because if the system is restored to its initial stage that will be good enough for me so i can update the firmware then.

sh /jci/scripts/jci-factoryreset.sh -r

·
Registered
339 Posts

sh: 1: unknown operand
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/dsp/dsp.xml': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/set_display_config.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/pb_testapp': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/vcm_autoconf': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/vbs-mod-wrapper': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/obs_svc': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/log-save.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/dsp': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-cpugauge.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/testapp_bthf': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/stage_usb.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/dmtest': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/settings': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/smdb-read': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/nor-write.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/testapp_clientat': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/msgsDebugToggle': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/testapp_server': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/check-config.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/stage_ir.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/start_network.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-passwd.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/dataRetrieval': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/sm_svclauncher': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/bootsurface': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/lds': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/dsp-config.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/OPERA_TEST_CLIENT': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/waylandClient': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/set_hdcp_config.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/lvds_service': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/process-log': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/igs_server': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/start_testapp_server.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/smctl': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/testapp_bca': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/config-update.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/run-terminal.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/start_wifi.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/bdsRftest': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/start_test_mode.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/pbs': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/amplifier': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/stage_bt.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/startSystemScripts.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-factoryreset.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/wait_core_finished.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/pbDebugToggle': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/vdtcon': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/resetvip': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/stage_3.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-wifiap.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-tausim.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/set_speed_restriction_config.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/tds_util': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/blm_icm': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/resetboard': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/load_ppp_modules.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/testapp_btmusic': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/JVMM': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/am-client': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci_cpu_gauge': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/stage_wifi.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/lds-dbus-data-tester': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-fw.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/lds-dbus-control-tester': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/redirect_core.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/dtmf': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/smdb-write': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/stage_2.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/gpio_drivers.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/run-Opera': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/testapp_client': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/opera': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/start_cam.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/v4l_drivers.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/bt_drivers.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/resetmap': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-linux_imx6_volans-release': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/bdsdbustest': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/dhcp_client.script': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/settingsc': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/systemHooks.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/trfsu': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/dmserver': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/stage_navi.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-dtcsbn.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/start_eth1_dhcp.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/vcm': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/teseoreflash': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/audioconfigupdate.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/set_nng_debug.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/slayall': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/process-coredump': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/devices': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/show_version.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/bdstest': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/natp': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/libwebsockets-test-ping': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/set_lvds_speed_restriction_config.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/stage_1.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-failsafe-version.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/vim_app': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/testapp_pa': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/gracenote_server': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/irs_server': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/sm': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/bdsdbusRftest': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/dsp_ctrlc-tester': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/developer_mode.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-systemDialog': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/vim-ping': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/stage_gap2.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-log.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-log-scope.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/stage_vr.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/start_normal_mode.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/libwebsockets-test-server': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/usb_drivers.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/jci-dialog': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/bds': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/start_audio.sh': Operation not permitted
cp: can't create symlink '/tmp/mnt/sda1/JCI-Backup/jci/bin/svcjcinativeguictrl': Operation not permitted

Setting Speed Restriction Configuration to 'enable'
Setting BUS_BCM Speed Restriction Configuration to 'enable'
You are one of some people don't read intruction and note of AIO tweaks before install on your Car...

AIO IMPORTANT NOTE: All changes happen at your own risk!
Please understand that you can damage or brick your infotainment system running these tweaks!
Anyone who is unsure should leave it alone, ask someone with experience to help or ask in the forum.
I am not responsible for damages that may incur from the use.
Only use with Firmware >= v55. DO NOT USE with V30/31/33 OR THE SYSTEM WILL BOOTLOOP AT MAZDA BOOT LOGO!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts