2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Need confirmation if these 10mm spacers will work

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  AD13 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I was also thinking about getting those same 10 mm spacers. With the sGT stock wheels being +50, would it make more sense to get like a 15 mm spacer?

#5 ·
I guess I could, but that would mean I would need to get 10mm for the front (to keep the offset same front/back) and I'm not going to spend extra to put longer studs on all 4 corners. Besides, I might get H&R springs to replace the Eibachs and I don't want to push the wheels out too far as to rub the rear fender lip.

(rear wheels are sunken in 5mm compared to the front. That's how Mazda designed it.)

#6 ·
Please take the plunge first, and post pics of your spacers lol. Depending on how good your car looks, I'll get them too

#9 ·
I have stock 16s which are awesome for daily, want want them to flush with my fenders. No plans on lowering the car since I want to be able to drive in light snow and go over speed bumps without going sideways or caring. I may just do 7mm spacers all around and call it a day...not sure where I can find them tho.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.