2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2012 Mazda 3 (i touring model). I was involved in a minor accident so the car has some front end damage on the right corner. Since the rim is damaged, I cannot put a tire on the car. Can anyone recommend me or know of a place where I can get a cheaper rim/wheel? My cell phone number is (949) 933-9441. I live in the Orange County area.

IMG_0414.jpg IMG_0415.jpg IMG_0416.jpg IMG_0419.jpg IMG_0417.jpg

·
Registered
2013 Mazda 3 i Hatchback
93 Posts
Not really sure what your pictures are showing. You have three different tire sizes and two different rim sizes. All of them are very dirty, and have a little curb rash, but not terrible. Are you sure that the wheel is unusable?

In any case, if you want a stock rim, go to car-part.com and search for it there (you can use photos to make sure you're getting the same rim). Some local salvage yard will have a rim for you.

·
Super Moderator
6,221 Posts
Pick a rim....pick a tire size.....then get 3 more just like it.....you should not have mismatched rims and tires like that on your car....its not really safe.

·
Registered
27 Posts
If you live in the OC I know the LKQ junkyards around the San Bernardino area and oceanside might have em. I last checked 2 weeks ago on the website.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts