2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I'm new to the forum and a new Mazda owner. I have a 2015 Mazda 3 Sport Nav and I have purchased the March 2018 map update for my navigation. I have installed the Mazda Toolbox and followed the instructions to download the latest version but I seem to have a problem...

When I click on the Map Version in the Mazda Toolbox is shows that the version installed on my SD card is Version: 2013 Q4 when the latest version is March 2018. When I go to the update it will show the below:

I cannot seem to get the March map to install which is really frustrating. NaviExtras will not help and put my in touch with Mazda and they aren't being at all helpful and just say that they can see that I've successfully purchased the map!

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in Advance :grin2:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Your subscription expired in Feb.....If you have purchased a further map thing, and it's not happening via Toolbox, phone your Mazda helpline in your country.........

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have, and provided them screenshots and copy of the invoice but they aren't helping at all. at their end everything is showing as fine.

I'll try them again. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts