2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
UK member here. 7 out of 10 times when i start my nav is stuck on loading with the whirly wheel thing! I have the latest software and latest maps, even with doing a reset this doesn't seem to work.

Any body have some input before I end up going to the (st)dealers?

Thanks in advance
Mark

·
Registered
175 Posts
I had the same problem after update my SD navigation card.

For me was only solution to go to service and they will do some kind of "Reset" of your car and install the latest SW available. Now its working without problems.

·
Registered
84 Posts
It might be just a bad contact, I have noticed this with a number of devices that use SD cards. Take the card out wipe the contacts and then put the card in and out a few times.
That usualy fixes it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have done all of the above, and none of it seems to work. I will contact the dealers and see what they say!

·
Registered
1 Posts
i downloaded mazda toolbox and let it download and install map updates onto the sd card. it worked. just make sure to back up the sd card using the mazda toolbox software right after

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Mazda 3 FTW
99 Posts
I am continuing to have this problem for the past couple months after trying 2 different sd cards and updating from toolbox too. I even reinstalled my OS.

About half of the times I turn on the car, the navigation will be stuck in a loading loop.

Does anyone have any advice on this problem? Is there a way to find out what is happening or debug it?

·
Mazda n00b
39 Posts
We just got the loading screen today.
We've only had the card for about a month.
Is there a basic reset I can try?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts