2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Weeks ago i installed a speedcam patch with aio 2.3.7 with other patches (AA, flac support etc.). Now, each time i try to open the navigation, it keeps on Loading navigation. I also tried to uninstall the speedcam patch, but the navigation still remains on Loading.

Which should be the procedure to solve this problem?

Thank you very much.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Before anything make sure your firmware is compatible, or else u will need to uninstall the patch and try again from USB port 1 while the car is running. I strongly suggest you don't run the speedcam patch along with other tweaks. I used AIO 4.3.2 with firmware V59 EU and it worked perfecty

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Before anything make sure your firmware is compatible, or else u will need to uninstall the patch and try again from USB port 1 while the car is running. I strongly suggest you don't run the speedcam patch along with other tweaks. I used AIO 4.3.2 with firmware V59 EU and it worked perfecty
The firmware is 56.00.230, which is compatible.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hello,

Weeks ago i installed a speedcam patch with aio 2.3.7 with other patches (AA, flac support etc.). Now, each time i try to open the navigation, it keeps on Loading navigation. I also tried to uninstall the speedcam patch, but the navigation still remains on Loading.

Which should be the procedure to solve this problem?

Thank you very much.
You need to factory reset, it will work!... But if you installed the Android Auto or Cast Screen, Video Player 2.8, you need uninstall them before do the factory reset...if not uninstall, you will get system boot loop or stuck on logo!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You need to factory reset, it will work!... But if you installed the Android Auto or Cast Screen, Video Player 2.8, you need uninstall them before do the factory reset...if not uninstall, you will get system boot loop or stuck on logo!
I don't know why, but i don't have the restore factory options enabled (cannot click on it). There's any other way to do it?

Thank you.

·
Registered
306 Posts
It didn't wokr in my case..

However, thank you for your response.
you have corrupted "data.zip" at "jci/nng"
first need to know which firmware you are on to take the data.zip and the binary too.. to replace the corrupted one..... however other version also will work

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you have corrupted "data.zip" at "jci/nng"
first need to know which firmware you are on to take the data.zip and the binary too.. to replace the corrupted one..... however other version also will work
I have 56.00.230 EUR. Do you know where i can find a noncorrupted copy?

·
Registered
315 Posts
I don't know why, but i don't have the restore factory options enabled (cannot click on it). There's any other way to do it?

Thank you.
You need to turn your car on by press two time start stop button without press brake pedal, and then factory reset option will enable!... Try this and tell me the result...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Although this was my have problems.
Solution:

Wipe the Speedcam txt file to extract the SD card !! After that it will be good!
Long story short, i bricked my CMU resulting in a bootloop. I was able to recover using the terminal connection a the back of the headunit. Once the bootloop was finished, a lot of messages were appearing on the console (e.g: "Unhandled event NNG navigation", or similar. So I assume that this problem is more related to the cmu.

However i'll try it too.

Thank you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Long story short, i bricked my CMU resulting in a bootloop. I was able to recover using the terminal connection a the back of the headunit. Once the bootloop was finished, a lot of messages were appearing on the console (e.g: "Unhandled event NNG navigation", or similar. So I assume that this problem is more related to the cmu.

However i'll try it too.

Thank you.
Any updates? I am having the same issue...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts