My 2015 mazda 3 sd card subscription is expire and I know I should by the new subscription. I am just wondering since I have a 2017 mazda 3. Can I just copy the sd card file from my 2017 to my 2015 sd card? Will that work ?
You need to use an imaging program to replicate the SD card. I use the following procedure which works for me:
1. Backup and update the original SD card in Mazda Toolbox
2. Copy an image of the OEM SD nav card to a chosen directory on your PC using Win32DiskImager
3. Restore the image in step 2 to backup your SD card using Win32DiskImager
4. Adjust the partition size on the SD card if required using MiniTool Partition Wizard
5. The backup SD card should now work in your car