2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone im trying to find a nascar style wheel for my 2014 mazda 3 hatchback ive tried aero race wheels bassett race wheels but im not sure on the offset i dont really want wheels sticking out too far just wondering if anyone knows of a wheel in that style and im looking for white in colour thank you in advance

·
Rubber side down
268 Posts
I'm sure you are aware that wheels like that are steel and are unnecessarily heavy which will make handling and overall performance suffer. But if you are going for a unique style I applaud you. I saw a modern tuner car (forget what it was) with steel wheels like this and it looked extremely cool with a deep dish and round hole punch-out pattern. While perusing this option myself not long ago, I noticed that the offsets tend to be extremely wacky and the size offerings not very convenient for our cars. The car that I saw with them on had very wide fenders to accommodate an extreme offset. They looked something like this: summit racing Minus the bulging center cap.

When I realized how much they weighed I decided against it. But I will say it does create a very unique look that I found intriguing. I wish I could remember what I was searching when I found that image.

Your best bet is to just search through summitracing.com or maybe jegs.com for the right size and offset.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Stock wheels are 6.5 or 7" wide, 50mm offset, 5x114.3mm (5x4.5") bolt pattern, 67.1mm center bore

i think the nascar style of wheel is typically much further the other direction offset wise and usually much wider

wish you luck, i kind of like the look but i couldnt find much with a few google searches- everything was 0 or less offset and pretty wide

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello everyone im trying to find a nascar style wheel for my 2014 mazda 3 hatchback ive tried aero race wheels bassett race wheels but im not sure on the offset i dont really want wheels sticking out too far just wondering if anyone knows of a wheel in that style and im looking for white in colour thank you in advance
Not really possible with our stock offset, all the nascar-like steelies will be too wide with too low of an offset not to stick out. I ran into that problem with my old Grand Prix, and that car could handle wider wheels than the Mazda can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts