2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Too Many Projects!
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a FSM or a DIY with pics of removing the front bumper and the spoiler on my 2017? Photobucket being money hungry kind of destroyed any pictures that were up on the old DIY's and I'm hoping someone's holding out and has a link to an updated DIY with pics.

Thanks!

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Yes, Photobucket has lost it with their first their eliminating all our past pictures, and next by their outrageous fee/year.

They sure lost me. The only way they will get me back is first restoring every one of my pictures, and then asking me if I would pay $19.95 from henceforth.
Of course as a result of their insanity, so many other options have surfaced (that I have learned about).

·
Too Many Projects!
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for that Arathol, definitely gonna use that on my home computer so I can get my DIY's back!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Yes, Photobucket has lost it with their first their eliminating all our past pictures, and next by their outrageous fee/year.

They sure lost me. The only way they will get me back is first restoring every one of my pictures, and then asking me if I would pay $19.95 from henceforth.
Of course as a result of their insanity, so many other options have surfaced (that I have learned about).

Care to share said image hosting site? I need to replace a ton of images from photobucket on this forum alone, not counting years and years of image posting on other sites. :argh 1::censored 1::2guns:

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
I am primarily using the forum's own hosting (though "Go Advanced"). However, I have been occaisionally using PostImage. Free and so much easier to use than PB ever was.

https://postimages.org/

Mini-DIY:

Go to that link and click on "Choose Images": (Selecting one from your computer/phone/tablet, etc); then click on "done" or equivalent for your system.

Click on it and it will open up, then quickly scroll to 100%, then say "completed," then automatically open to this screen:

Note: when this screen opens, go down to "Hotlink For Forums," then to its right, click on the little blue/white box -- which will say copied. It will not show on your forum post until you click on post -- just as you would on every post.

Then hit "save" (as you would for every post without a picture).

·
Too Many Projects!
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
+1 on Imgur, easy as pie to use and I can easily link to images. I've been using it for awhile now and love it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts