2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Mazda 3 2.5
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1st time to own a Mazda car in my 25+ driving life. I only trusted Toyota and Honda in my life but this Mazda 3 has totally changed me. Such an impressive car!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Most excellent!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
It looks very OEM.

Well done.
CK

·
Registered
102 Posts
That is utterly hideous...

Naw, I’m just kidding. Dope 3 bro. Was actually looking at getting that kit for my wife’s sedan. She wants a kit, but something more along the OEM look.

Might just have to go with it. Looks really clean & factory installed. Good job. 🤙🤙

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Great looking car!!!! Nicely done!!!!
What's next on the list?....I'm imagining how much a mild drop & some plate relocation could make this pop even more!!!:)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Mazda 3 2.5
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea, agree, I’m even thinking replacing the front grill to below, but what I’m worrying is it might not fit mine because there are parking sensors on my grill

Attachments

·
Mazda 3 2.5
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great looking car!!!! Nicely done!!!!
What's next on the list?....I'm imagining how much a mild drop & some plate relocation could make this pop even more!!!:)

Yea, agree, I’m even thinking replacing the front grill to below, but what I’m worrying is it might not fit mine because there are parking sensors on my grill

Attachments

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
I love the stock BN grille w/ complete blades showing sans the plate in the middle. We of the BM kind aren't as blessed.

·
Mazda 3 2.5
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I love the stock BN grille w/ complete blades showing sans the plate in the middle. We of the BM kind aren't as blessed.

You think so? Actually I’m still struggling whether to install it. When I look at my car, the original grill looks good but when I look at the photos, the aftermarket grill looks good too. It’s good to know someone does like the original one

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
You think so? Actually I’m still struggling whether to install it. When I look at my car, the original grill looks good but when I look at the photos, the aftermarket grill looks good too. It’s good to know someone does like the original one
I prefer the stock....just me.:)

·
Mazda 3 2.5
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi from Wellington! Hope I get to see the car around - looks great!
Tell you what, I live in Auckland but I bought this from Wellington last year. I drove all the way back to Auckland. I was so enjoy that 10 hour drive, it’s so comfy, so quiet and have plenty of power.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Please lose the dealer plate frames

1 - 20 of 27 Posts