2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm back in the Mazda scene, figured I would make a thread for my car. Picked up a barely used 3 hatch. Haven't done much to it as of yet. Plans are pretty much the standard intake, exhaust, tune, tint, lighting etc.... probably some new wheels and rubber at some point too.

I'm getting my windows done tomorrow and am getting ready to clay, polish and wax it today.

Attachments

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Really nice care to start from. Looking forward to seeing your car's progress on your thread! Personally, I like your wheels and if mine would just get them powder coated "Ultra Black Chrome" --which is what I am going to do to my OEM's @ $350/set.

Looking forward to your wheel choice. Bet it will be way different than mine LOL.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome. Took me about 14 hours to clay, polish and wax the car. Previous owner definitely didn't know how to take care of paint. It looks great now. Got the windows done and everything looks so much better now. Waiting on my Corksport SRI to get here and I'm trying to decide what mud flaps I'm going to get.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts