2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my Mazda 3 2015 don't have Driver side door lock so i can't use lock functions like auto lock on drive
and dont have HOLD! key on transmitter (just 3 key) lock/unlock and trunk.
and the last one :
my horn dosn't work at dubble door lock (door lock confirmation) and i have Type A (non-touchscreen) infotainment .
can some one help with other tips for locks and horn?!

Thanks

·
Registered
468 Posts
OK, have you read the manual?

my key only has 3 buttons also

cars that beep when locked irritate me, why should i be made aware that my neighbour has just locked (or unlocked) their car?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have lived in Dubai and had bought a CX-5 2014 there. I also couldn't get it to work despite the directions in the manual. The same was some other features. It seems the Middle-East gets an adapted (lower spec) version from the US version and the manual off course lists all possible features. I took the car with me when I returned to he Netherlands and also a local dealer with the right equipment and software was unable to change features or disable for instance the 120 km speed warning with his laptop. This feature is compulsory in at least UAE, can't be changed by the driver and it's illegal for the workshopr there to change. We even contacted Mazda Europe and they simply said: this is a Middle East model which we don't know anything about. Which of course is BS, it's just a different software version.

Saeedhunter, even if you were able to get back to Galadari, the Dubai dealer/importer, they wouldn't have a clue. They have the nicest and cleanest workshop I have ever seen but incompetent people. When I wanted to have my low beams adjusted as I wasn't happy with them they said there were fine and couldn't be adjusted although I brought the directions I had found on an US forum with me! Instead they suggested I should turn on the high beam all the time..... I just did it myself then.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes i read the manual. some time i can't hear the click sound of door locks and i'm not sure thats locked or not. so i need the confirmation horn.

i'm looking for some tips for doing this like my older car. i pressed both lock and unlock to silent the horn. is there anything like this?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have lived in Dubai and had bought a CX-5 2014 there. I also couldn't get it to work despite the directions in the manual. The same was some other features. It seems the Middle-East gets an adapted (lower spec) version from the US version and the manual off course lists all possible features. I took the car with me when I returned to he Netherlands and also a local dealer with the right equipment and software was unable to change features or disable for instance the 120 km speed warning with his laptop. This feature is compulsory in at least UAE, can't be changed by the driver and it's illegal for the workshopr there to change. We even contacted Mazda Europe and they simply said: this is a Middle East model which we don't know anything about. Which of course is BS, it's just a different software version.

Saeedhunter, even if you were able to get back to Galadari, the Dubai dealer/importer, they wouldn't have a clue. They have the nicest and cleanest workshop I have ever seen but incompetent people. When I wanted to have my low beams adjusted as I wasn't happy with them they said there were fine and couldn't be adjusted although I brought the directions I had found on an US forum with me! Instead they suggested I should turn on the high beam all the time..... I just did it myself then.

ooooom. thanks. i don't have anything to say! maybe i have to live with it!

·
Hasan Tayanc
14 Posts
yes i read the manual. some time i can't hear the click sound of door locks and i'm not sure thats locked or not. so i need the confirmation horn.

i'm looking for some tips for doing this like my older car. i pressed both lock and unlock to silent the horn. is there anything like this?

Do you have a hatch or sedan?

Tapatalk Pro kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

1 - 11 of 11 Posts