2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm going to make this post a bit lengthy, I apologize.

So in 2014 popular mechanics posted an article about the 2015 Mazda skyactiv-D being released in the US, shortly after volkswagon got caught for putting the device in the vehicles to get past emissions and Mazda put a hold on releasing the Skyactiv-D.

Since 2014 I have been dreaming of having a 2015 Mazda Skyactiv-D, I've been thinking of it 2-3 times a week for 3 years now.

I go to get a new vehicle in a cash for clunkers deal, I found a 2015 Mazda there, not the Skyactiv-D of course, but it's the I Grand Touring model. Has a little dent on the top of the vehicle, looks like it's from a golf ball or something similar. They had it listed at 20,999 , I talked them down to 19,999 then got 4,000 off for the cash for clunkers trade in. Super deal in my opinion.

Anyways, I absolutely love this vehicle. I'm more than happy to join this forum and see what you're all doing with your vehicle.

My career is in I.T. and after I verify everything stock is working correctly I'm looking to tweak out my system and see what awesome new features I can bring to it, the search to see what was possible has brought me here.

I slapped some pictures here of the vehicle. I think it's one hell of a sexy car :smile2: , I'm sure most of you agree with me.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts