2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my very first car a little over 2 days ago [thanks mom and dad!]. Skyblue Mica Mazda 3 Sedan w/Skyactiv :) Such a nice drive compared to my mom's car. I never thought I'd be adoring a car so much but I can't help but want to love it <3

New to the forum here! I've been lurking over at the Mazda3fourms but like some of the other people have mentioned, no luck with getting approved yet (boo). I have no mods on my car (yet) /poor college student. I only have myself a 270 aluminum broadway convex and a lovely sun visor my mom got for me haha. You guys have a nice community on here, looking forward to learning lots from all of you!

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
Welcome, auto or stick?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
auto! haha I only know how to drive auto :( no one in the family owns a stick so my dad can't teach me

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
auto! haha I only know how to drive auto :( no one in the family owns a stick so my dad can't teach me
Bummer I learned on mine more fun but they are fun either way. Post some pics of it.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nice color choice! That's what I have and I love it! Post some pics! :yes:

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Welcome to the forum heartqueen! Like everyone said post some pics of your car and what are your plans? Also join us on FB where we have a little discussions!

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Bummer I learned on mine more fun but they are fun either way. Post some pics of it.
me too, learned stick on my first car. Roasting tires and burning out in 1rst alot but eventually got the hang of it. and Now i can do it in my sleep lol!

once you go manual you will never go back to auto.. auto's just don't feel like cars afterwards.

·
Registered
655 Posts
welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Welcome to the revolution! SkyActiv's are great first cars. I wish I was as lucky as you. My first car was a 13 year old Honda accord with 180,000 miles. :( Like others are stating. PICS please! :)

-Tyler

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:D I will once I stop being lazy about taking my camera back out from my pile of traveling stuff I still need to unpack! Thank you all for the warm welcome! :) I don't really have any plans for it atm other than getting something to protect the carpeting in the car for my move back down to school in the coming weeks. If I do do anything it'd likely be something small that I can afford on the 'poor-college-student-with-no-income-and-too-many-classes' income. I don't know much about cars but after getting my first car I feel like loving it so much lol :hug:

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
:D I will once I stop being lazy about taking my camera back out from my pile of traveling stuff I still need to unpack! Thank you all for the warm welcome! :) I don't really have any plans for it atm other than getting something to protect the carpeting in the car for my move back down to school in the coming weeks. If I do do anything it'd likely be something small that I can afford on the 'poor-college-student-with-no-income-and-too-many-classes' income. I don't know much about cars but after getting my first car I feel like loving it so much lol :hug:
This is a great fabric guard that works on carpet as well. Also, if you're worried about protecting your carpet, get some all weather floor mats. best investment ever!

303 high Tech Fabric Guard

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I recommend the Weathertech floor mats to protect the carpeting. They're a little pricey, but worth it. I got a set that included mats for the front and back. The back mat is one mat that covers the left and right side.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is a great fabric guard that works on carpet as well. Also, if you're worried about protecting your carpet, get some all weather floor mats. best investment ever!

303 high Tech Fabric Guard
I recommend the Weathertech floor mats to protect the carpeting. They're a little pricey, but worth it. I got a set that included mats for the front and back. The back mat is one mat that covers the left and right side.

Cool! I'll look into the all weather asap! I think for now I'll just be using some leftover vinyl floor protector for my move this weekend :) I see Weathertech is pricey so I'll need to save up for that! Thanks for the suggestions :D

·
Zoom Zooming
126 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your mazda!

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts