2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My beloved 3 s GT is gone. The local dealer has been bugging me for the last 6 months to trade it on a new lease, but they couldn't come up with the right numbers. I guess there are a bunch of loyalty and other incentives now, plus the dealer is just a few deals away from their target of 5000 cars this year, and after several previous tries, they worked up a CX-5 GT that fits the budget.

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about the 3 -- it was a perfect combination of size, room, comfort, and fun to drive for me, and didn't give me a lick of trouble in the 2 1/2 years I had it. But I've been dreading a big snowfall here and wanting AWD, and they managed to find me just a little bit more car for the same money. I hope this one treats me as well as the last one.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Congrats. My wife loves hers. And frankly. I might eventually do the switch as well if she gets the 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
353 Posts
Congrats on the new one.

Remember. they go better, but they have the same 4 wheel brakes to stop. Lots of SUVs in ditches around here when we get a snowfall.

Ralph

·
Mazda Enthusiast
22 Posts
Congrats on the new one.

Remember. they go better, but they have the same 4 wheel brakes to stop. Lots of SUVs in ditches around here when we get a snowfall.

Ralph
Agreed! This past Monday had very slick roads during my morning commute. Every vehicle wrecked was either a SUV or truck since people out here think AWD and 4x4 negate physics.

OP, congrats on the new vehicle. I do like the look of the latest generation CX-5.

·
Demon Spawn
758 Posts
nice, glad you got red and not white, black, tan, brown or grey too many cars that color out there and who in their right mind would buy a brown car?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts