2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I always have made every car i own unequally mine. I run it hard and fast so i have my standard counter measure requirements. Cannonball run anyone?

For this car I installed my 2 favorite radar detectors. V1 and RedLine.
I also installed an ALP laser jammer system.
30% tint all around and a hard wired switchable (constant/ign) BlackVue security camera that has parking mode and can broadcast video via wifi.

I also run a DEI remote start with alarm that remotely notifies me if someones breaking into my car up to 1mi away. Its also programmed to remotely open/close my windows.

Did some front end pin stripping.

Carbon fiber 3m with a pin stripe to acsent it. And yes thats a 2.5l emblem as well as a red cobra.

Also did it to the rear reflectors and rear badge.

Inside i have the V1 (YaV1 app), Redline and the BV camera. Looks a little cluttered but the tint strip hides it from the outside and guaranteed no tickets are nice:

Controls for the V1 and ALP system.

I always utilize my smart phone for music, Waze app, YaV1, and over all ease of use. I have it mounted to a telescoping mount that wirelessly charges the phone and follows the same level plane as the HUD and infotainment so I never take my eyes off the road.

Since i live in the NE i run Michelin PSS summer tires on the stock 18", and Vredestein snow track 5's on my steel 16" in the winter. The car is a beast in all weather this way.

Well that's about it for the appearance and interior! lol

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Nice looking ride. Thanks for sharing. Don't need radar detectors in Thailand as there is hardly any radar outside of the big city highways. I have been driving 10 years now in Thailand have been stopped once by the Highway Police for speeding. I was going 140kph in a 90kph zone. Paid my $25 ticket on the spot (he probably put the money in his pocket) and no points on the license. The problem with Thailand are most of the roads are so bad you can't speed.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice looking ride. Thanks for sharing. Don't need radar detectors in Thailand as there is hardly any radar outside of the big city highways. I have been driving 10 years now in Thailand have been stopped once by the Highway Police for speeding. I was going 140kph in a 90kph zone. Paid my $25 ticket on the spot (he probably put the money in his pocket) and no points on the license. The problem with Thailand are most of the roads are so bad you can't speed.
Lucky you, kind of. lol

Lots of revenue generation in the US for speeding. Got to have as much luck on your side as you can get.

Nice set up. What mount do you have for your smartphone?
Thanks, its the Iottie Wireless Qi car dock charger. https://www.iottie.com/Product/Deta...Wireless-for-Android-_-Qi-Enabled-Smartphones

·
Registered
431 Posts
I got pinged 2 months ago on the 7 motorway going from BKK to Pattaya, clocked at 220km/h the fine was 1000 baht.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts