2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-It rattles on rougher 'coarser road'.
-On Front left passenger door (Japanese import).
-Seem to come from the top door frame, near my passenger head.

This video has the identical noise:

Door seal worn out? I have lubed with silicone spray but does nothing. The car is only 6 years old and in good condition.

·
Registered
2010 Mazda 3 S Sport
33 Posts
-It rattles on rougher 'coarser road'.
-On Front left passenger door (Japanese import).
-Seem to come from the top door frame, near my passenger head.

This video has the identical noise:

Door seal worn out? I have lubed with silicone spray but does nothing. The car is only 6 years old and in good condition.
I had a passenger door vibration and I needed to replace my sideview mirror so I took the door panel off. Low and behold I find 67 cents in change in the door. There is a gap in the pocket that change got through on. That eliminated one side. I also have one on drivers side so I am going to do the same there. I also had ceiling panel squeaking especially in the winter when going over bumps. It turned out to be these white pegs for the windshield and rear window Mazda uses to mount them. I peeled back the ceiling panel in the corners and cut the pegs off the bottom with side cutters. That eliminated a problem that I had for 10 years. There is a tsb article on it. Someone also posted here or mazdaforums.com or Reddit.com/mazda3 that issue as well. Hope one of these helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts