2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey watsup ya'll this is my new 2008.5 Metropolitan Gray MazdaSpeed 3.. I used to have a 2007 Black Mica Speed 3 and it didn't really work out..(bad luck) soo i just took the mods off my old and put em in my new...well not all my mods..got the main performance stuff out...BOV, MazdaSpeed CAI, just got the Vibrant CBE...gonna do a few minor exterior things..let me know if ya like...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: MY 2008.5 METRO GRAY MAZDASPEED 3

sorry didn't know how to add more pics with first thread.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

lol i didnt think about that...thats funny

·
Registered
1,645 Posts

:drool: You have the car I've wanted for so long. Welcome to the forums!

·
Banned
1,111 Posts

Hey! I hope you have better luck with this car! I saw ur Black Mica when you still had it, now you gotta come out and show off the new ride.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

mentalcase said:
Haha u used to work at circuit city in woodbridge didnt you??
lol yea i did...twice...do i know u?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

AxelaChic said:
Hey! I hope you have better luck with this car! I saw ur Black Mica when you still had it, now you gotta come out and show off the new ride.
yea lol...soo far so good..not much to show off...but i might be showing up to six flags meet..axelaspeed told me ya have meets on wednesdays..i wuld go to that...i forgot his real name and urs..sorry..i'm bad wit names..i'll meet up wit ya sooner or later.
THX ALL FOR POSITIVE COMMENTS!

·
Registered
39 Posts

Yea, every wed night up at the hooters off Rt. 1 by the quakerbridge mall. I think we might be movin it to the Houlihan's right next door though!!! :excited002: We can head up to the ricer get together afterwards at the Dunkin donuts if we're really feelin frisky :laugh: Those 4 cylinder Honda's scare my TBSS though so its hard gettin it up there though :lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts

squanchy said:
mentalcase said:
Yea man. I worked there about two years ago. Its mike from imaging/pctech/computer or formerly from. I remember your gamertag used to be something similar to your username. Whats up?

·
1,234 Posts

Gorgeous ride, I ordered a 2008.5 MG Mazda3s GT that should be here in the first or second week of June. Your car looks amazing, can't wait to get mine now! :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

mentalcase said:
squanchy said:
mentalcase said:
Yea man. I worked there about two years ago. Its mike from imaging/pctech/computer or formerly from. I remember your gamertag used to be something similar to your username. Whats up?
man.. there's soo many mikes there.. you gotta be a little bit more specific..gamertag or something..you meet up with them on wednesdays? I might show up this wednesday.

Is there a good turnout of mazda's at these meets?

·
Registered
10 Posts

squanchy said:
mentalcase said:
squanchy said:
mentalcase said:
man.. there's soo many mikes there.. you gotta be a little bit more specific..gamertag or something..you meet up with them on wednesdays? I might show up this wednesday.

Is there a good turnout of mazda's at these meets?
Mike lyon the big guy. My gamertag is xmentalcasex.

I dont meet up with this crew on weds. They meet kind of far away from me. I sometimes meet up with the CNJ crew from mazda3forums.com cause the meet is in edison.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

holy crap yea.. i remember you! U were dating that girl that used to work there too..can't remember her name... good to know that your still around, didn't know you had a mazda, i would like to see it. let me know about those edison meets i'll go out there and meet up wit ya! Yea my gamertag is squanchyboy

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

AxelaSpeed said:
man that car looks hot
thank you sir..i might cruise down to ya rt 1 meets this week..weather pending

·
Registered
2,358 Posts

awesome, but this week is no good i work wed, but i wanna goto the mitsuwa meet up in north jersey this thurs u wanna go

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

how far up north is it? like how do i get there..just wondering because I have a car club meet that night but I can probably show up there..depending how far apart they are.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts