2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Her eis my 2013 mazda 3 Sky...I have now had it for 5000kms and im loving it...though i wish it had more umph but thast what i got my other toy for...i have so far invested a few bucks into it to make it my own and more to come...here are a few pics of the exterior though im not done with it yet:
~mods~
-racing stripe
-aftermarket rims and diamondback tires
-black headlights and red taillights
-window visors

here she sits after a waxing today:

and a pick of the rear for the tail lights

and a old pick without colored headlights

·
Registered
189 Posts
So where did you find those badass blacked out headlights?

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
^^ He opened up his lights and painted them.

Looks great, OP! Way to commit fully to the theme. Must be very striking to see coming down the road.

·
Registered
189 Posts
That's what I'm trying to avoid doing. But I suppose if opening them up is the only real way...

The only problem I encounter is that I can't afford to have my car out of commission for days in pieces everywhere.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^ He opened up his lights and painted them.

Looks great, OP! Way to commit fully to the theme. Must be very striking to see coming down the road.
thansk man, was going for the "looks like stock" look, will look a lil better when i lower it...ill post up some more pics in a few weeks i got a few more mods coming in the mail...

As for the headlights....opened them up and painted em...i originally wanted to go with aftermarket ones BUT they dont accommodate us Canadian cars...so i was forced to paint....though now im having no regrets....but i do have a nice burnt circle in my carpet now due to me placing my heat gun down on it and i was all like OH SHIT!

·
Registered
115 Posts
car looks great. I like the forte wheels, this makes me very tempted to open up my headlights and paint the housing black............Just nervous me and heated Glues usually dont end well

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
UPDATE! Got my headlight covers today and got them painted for a total of 45 bucks said n done thats the parts and paint for 45 bones...cant complain i liek the look...here she be! Wen for these ones because they dont hang over the high beam area and disturb my light output...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Today i installed my Eonon deck and im LOVING it! So here are some pics of my interior....notice the red leather covers mmmmmm.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts