2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took an S-GT Hatch for a test-drive today. The sales guy was playing with the Infotainment trying to get it to display the info from the radio station. It would display the station name and song but it was very basic. My husband's Nissan Altima shows the Station Name, Artist, Song Title, Album, etc. and all in color. Granted, this is with XM Radio. Does the XM Radio display differently than the local radio stations? The display seemed very bland and generic after seeing my husband's display in his Altima.

·
Registered
158 Posts
XM radio offers much more detail than the average FM station. Some FM stations will provide song, artist, etc..but others do not.

·
Registered
7 Posts
XM radio offers much more detail than the average FM station. Some FM stations will provide song, artist, etc..but others do not.
Yeah, even in the same area it really depends on what the particular radio station you're on is broadcasting - some do and some don't broadcast the extra data.

Also, if you can try to find an HD radio station - those sound so much better in my area. (much much better than XM)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts