2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well to expand upon the title a little bit, I built a 1973 Ford Mustang Convertible w/a 250 straight six (Yeah worst possible engine on the planet from Ford) with my dad and recently completely destroyed smashing into a concrete barricade. Needless to say, I was heartbroken, my confidence behind the wheel was completely shattered, essentially I lost one of the most important aspects of my life in 5 seconds.

So I had to begin the search for a new car. I started with Honda, worked my way through Toyota, Chevy, Ford, and just as I thought I was getting a lease on A 15 Malibu, BAM. I was stuck in the seat of a 2015 Mazda3. It took one test drive and I suddenly felt like Mario Andretti behind the wheel. So... a couple of weeks later here I am. On the eve of having my 2014 Mazda3 SGT delivered from the Midwest. I am beyond excited, its by far one of the greatest cars I've driven so far in my life, and yes, better than a Mustang. So, I've already got my list of mods I want to do, Ive already seen some of the threads posted, and I am glad to be apart of this world. Any recommendations on what my first upgrade should be, any cheap little mods, thoughts on the Evil M, I would love to hear them. Thank's Y'all.

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
:welcome: and congrats. Sorry to hear about the loss of your classic 'stang, but glad you've gotten into a Mz3. Would love to see some pics eventually. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts