2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I have read through your various posts about the JBR, Corksport, Rally Armor, and OEM mudflaps. But I was wondering which is the easiest to install, with the least amount of swearing and throwing tools? Drilling holes is easy when it comes to fencing, but drilling a hole in my car...it's like performing surgery on myself. I don't like damaging my baby.
So if you could help a guy out, and give me some advice, that would be great.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I just installed the Rokblokz and they are straight forward. No drilling for the front and drilling in the back is simple. Just remove the splash guard and drill the holes. The holes are some what marked. Hardest part is getting your hands in there to screw it all in with out removing the tires.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I just installed the rokblokz yesterday. The front was easy as pie and I removed the rear wheels to do the back.
Difficulty level: 1 out of 5.

Time: 1 hour

Loving how my car looks with the oem racks and the flaps. Tip: if you ever plan on lowering your car get the small flaps because the normal size will scrape everywhere

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Dude... swearing and throwing tools is a natural part of the wrenching process! :p

Reactions: mazdaspeedmyk

·
2015 Deep Crystal S GT
51 Posts
My OEM rears are held on with 1 of the bottom OEM bolt mount spots and 3M double sided tape. I did not want to drill or cut either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts