2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name is Jeff, Age 30. I recently moved from Baton Rouge, LA to Virginia Beach, VA due to my job transferring me about 5 months ago. Hit me up if you are in the area.

Got rid of the beast for something new and flashy. At least in my mind. I traded in my 2006 Mazdaspeed6 for a new 2015 Mazda 3 i Touring w/Tech Package - Soul Red Metallic. I'm loving the 3 so far and love the "Infotainment Center". It was one of the main things that drew me to this car. I've already logged into the computer to do the few script modifications that have been posted. I purchased the Nav maps for $315 off ebay from another dealership to save a little cash on it.

I got $1600 and some change off MRSP, basically invoice price + $500 loyalty rebate for the Mazda3. I didn't really get what I wanted for the speed6, they offered me 6K which is what was on bluebook about, I wanted $8.5, but I took $7.5. Car was in decent shape with 80K miles. I had a weird feeling that it was about to become a money sink though. I estimate I will save $50/month on gas with the new ride though.

Side Note for Admins: I tried registering on the site since Friday of last week until today when I was manually added. Someone might want to look into that or make a post about it on the main page. Very frustrating. PM me if any details are needed. :nerd:

·
Premium Member
6,186 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.