1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
1,234 Posts
Interesting... Amazingly well done! ;)

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that little reflection is the amber turn signal light ... oh u mean where the reflection of the wheel is.. hold on.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok I got rid of that spot on the ground that is right below the wheel (not the amber)... i'll edit my first picture when I get home today

·
1,234 Posts
My only criticism of the wallpaper would be the pic of your Mazda3 because the tint and wheels are yellowed by the parking garage lighting compared to the original speed3 which is just bam! bright, clean colors in those areas. Very easy fix in Photoshop though and it still looks hot! :)

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
DeuxTrois said:
My only criticism of the wallpaper would be the pic of your Mazda3 because the tint and wheels are yellowed by the parking garage lighting compared to the original speed3 which is just bam! bright, clean colors in those areas. Very easy fix in Photoshop though and it still looks hot! :)
Yeah, I feel the same way. Maybe we can find a garage or place with better lighting fixtures. Other than that it looks cool.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks guys! yeah i took more pictures a few days ago, just haven't seen them yet. Im hoping i have better results with these or just attempt to whiten the rims :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts