2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
541 - 548 of 548 Posts

· Registered
Mazda 3, 2015, SkyActiv, 1.5L, 120hp, 6AT, Touring+, Titanium Flash Mica
564 Posts
Ah ok I thought it might work for cx-9 as well, any other method might help with cx9?
No idea, to tell the truth.

· Registered
183 Posts
Hi All,
needing a little help. I have now located and purchased all needed parts to do the retrofit on my 2014 mazda 3 sedan japan built. This includes the v/c assy controller that is located in the footwell. What i don't have and cannot locate anywhere is the connector that attaches to the controller and then back to the canbus. I cant even find a part number. I have checked the online manual but cannot find any reference or wiring diagram to show how this connects into the syatem.

I can see underneath the steering column a D shaped blue connector, the connector for the v/c assy controller is rectangular so I am a little stumped.

Any help will be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks
Mark

· Registered
564 Posts

Let me know if you need anymore information, or can't understand something from this post.

· Registered
63 Posts
can someone share the aiming process details? I have a pyramid already made - I can't find anything about the procedure in the manual
I know how to do it in Forscan - I can't find anywhere exact location for the pyramid

· Registered
564 Posts
can someone share the aiming process details? I have a pyramid already made - I can't find anything about the procedure in the manual
I know how to do it in Forscan - I can't find anywhere exact location for the pyramid
Remove the ".pdf" extension

Attachments

Reactions: lygi

· Registered
3 Posts
After I retrofitted MRCC in my car, I also changed the configuration in IC, so that it does not disengage the MRCC when the speed drops below 25 kmph. In this video I describe how exactly it works with the given configuration change and what to expect from MRCC in city driving. Details about the config change can be found here in Ukrainian language: Установка адаптивного круїзу контролю (MRCC). Частина 7 – 1-200 км/год — Mazda 3, 1.5 л., 2015 года на DRIVE2

Hello, can you provide more information on how you enabled MRCC to not disengage below 25 kmph? The website you linked is no longer working.

· Registered
564 Posts
Reactions: Cubd and craz
541 - 548 of 548 Posts