2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
501 - 520 of 548 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
This is an international forum make an effort to write in English. I don't know what you need but everything about MRCC is in this thread and "Change Configuration (explore AsBuilt" ).
Don't need to buy any harness, just attach 4 wires Ground, Power, Canbus HI and Canbus Low to the distance Radar. Prerequisite is to have SBC (Smart Brake Support) and Autohold for Stop and Go but also this feature depends on your ABS model and strategy.
Need to buy several parts including distance radar and mount bracket, emblem, steering switches and build a corner reflector with cardboard and glued aluminum foil. Change values with Forscan, perform radar alignment and reset ABS.
If you have any questions after that people in here would gladly help you.
Thanks for your answer, (I use a translator, so when I wrote I should have translated it into Spanish, thanks) I'm already collecting the parts, my car has SBS (Smart Brake Support), I also understand that I have to connect 4 wires (4 wires Ground, Power, Canbus HI and Canbus Low to the distance Radar) what is not clear to me is the diagram that you send me, I must insert them in some pin of the FBCM connectors, that part is the one that is not clear to me (I must take the cables directly to FBCM, canbus HI and Canbus Low) if you would be so kind to explain it to me that would be great, so I can do it. Thanks

· Registered
327 Posts
Check page 4 on this thread:
Canbus must be terminated at the beginning and at the end of the network so if you follow the wiring diagram and tap to FBMC you can't go wrong. No need to cut wires you need to locate and identify them, tap or peel cables and splice to RADAR. I used these very successful in the past: Amazon For power and ground follow page 4. Good Luck

· Registered
5 Posts
Check page 4 on this thread:
Canbus must be terminated at the beginning and at the end of the network so if you follow the wiring diagram and tap to FBMC you can't go wrong. No need to cut wires you need to locate and identify them, tap or peel cables and splice to RADAR. I used these very successful in the past: Amazon For power and ground follow page 4. Good Luck
thank you

· Registered
5 Posts
Este es un foro internacional, haz un esfuerzo para escribir en inglés. No sé qué necesita, pero todo sobre MRCC está en este hilo y "Cambiar configuración (explorar AsBuilt").
No necesita comprar ningún arnés, solo conecte 4 cables de tierra, alimentación, Canbus HI y Canbus Low al radar de distancia. El requisito previo es tener SBC (Smart Brake Support) y Autohold para Stop and Go, pero también esta característica depende de su modelo y estrategia de ABS.
WiringDiagrams
Necesito comprar varias piezas, incluido el radar de distancia y el soporte de montaje, el emblema, los interruptores de dirección y construir un reflector de esquina con cartón y papel de aluminio pegado. Cambie los valores con Forscan, realice la alineación del radar y reinicie el ABS.
Si tiene alguna pregunta después de eso, la gente aquí con gusto lo ayudará.
[/CITA]
thank you

· Registered
5 Posts
Bought a 2017 Mazda3 sport GT. It was in a previous accident but it got fixed up but the radar doesn't work. Dealer says I need part BAEK-67-XA1E. I was planning buying it used off ebay. However I can't seem to find anything that matches this part number. There's another part with the serial GHP9-67-XA1. Listing says it was taken from a 2018 Mazda 3. And it's compatible with 2016 and 2017 models. Will this work or do I specifically need the BAEK-67-XA1E part?

· Registered
Mazda 3, 2015, SkyActiv, 1.5L, 120hp, 6AT, Touring+, Titanium Flash Mica
564 Posts
Bought a 2017 Mazda3 sport GT. It was in a previous accident but it got fixed up but the radar doesn't work. Dealer says I need part BAEK-67-XA1E. I was planning buying it used off ebay. However I can't seem to find anything that matches this part number. There's another part with the serial GHP9-67-XA1. Listing says it was taken from a 2018 Mazda 3. And it's compatible with 2016 and 2017 models. Will this work or do I specifically need the BAEK-67-XA1E part?
GHP9-67-XA1 - this is for BM, not BN.
It requires VCM.

· Registered
7 Posts
I'm still having difficulties with wiring. Today I connected my radar to my Mazda 6 but nothing comes up on Mazda IDS and there is not DTC.
I can see that color wiring diagram is little bit different then mine. I have lead all wires to my fuse box (BCM), found the violet for power and Can H and Can L as per wiring diagram(FBCM). I presume connection is wrong, anyone have any idea where to connect? There is photo of my fuse box as well. Thanks guys!
Audio equipment Electrical wiring Computer hardware Electronic device Machine

Hand Finger Thumb Nail Electrical wiring

Finger Thumb Nail Creative arts Wrist

Electrical wiring Gadget Audio equipment Computer hardware Bag

Colorfulness Rectangle Slope Font Parallel

· Registered
307 Posts
I'm still having difficulties with wiring. Today I connected my radar to my Mazda 6 but nothing comes up on Mazda IDS and there is not DTC.
I can see that color wiring diagram is little bit different then mine. I have lead all wires to my fuse box (BCM), found the violet for power and Can H and Can L as per wiring diagram(FBCM). I presume connection is wrong, anyone have any idea where to connect? There is photo of my fuse box as well. Thanks guys!
try this
White Rectangle Line Font Parallel

· Registered
564 Posts
Reactions: Tristan-cx5

· Registered
7 Posts
Nah, I meant Vehicle Control Module
While we talking about VCM. Does anyone know where I could find connections for VCM?
My car is 6 2013 R side drive. On the driver side on the bottom I have free space where to put VCM but no wiring available(connector). I presume this is because steering wheel is on different side.
As I already have wiring connector for radar I presume those wires need to go somewhere up to VCM but couldn't find. Anyone have an idea where to look?
I'm trying to use same wiring + short-cord up to radar and do everything as should be like factory default including VCM. I understand I could throw VCM somewhere else and do wiring myself but trying to escape that.
Attached is VCM connector as per workshop manual instead of that I have connector going to accelerator pedal 🙄
My thought is that VCM could be located somewhere else instead of "passenger bottom side" just because it's right side drive🤔

Attachments

· Registered
7 Posts
Looking at the diagram you need to wire RADAR SENSOR pins D and C to VCM pins AB and AD, it uses a private CANBUS, all network communication goes through the VCM module.
Thank you!
I have found connections inside of the car on the front harness-rear harness connector C-04 for CAN H/L(See attached 1I,1K) and used existing cabling on the car for radar(See attached wire 2E,2F). So I have connected radar with short cord to an existing cabling on the car and from connector C-04 added new wires for VCM. Maybe this could help someone.

Now I have got some DTC's -> exciting haha:D

I understand I can remove some DTC's once;
I input/change configuration into IC ->will remove U2300
Do MRCC calibration -> will remove C0063:54, C1A67:54
I did some provisional wiring so I presume when I do some proper wiring I will remove U101C:00
Some DTC's on SSU because of the low voltage

But what I am worried about and I couldn't find on the forum(maybe I missed it) I got DTC for
U0301:09 for Software Incompatibility with ECM/PCM
Additional Fault Symptom
Component Failures
and,
U0316:09 for Software Incompatibility with Vehicle Dynamics Control Module
Additional Fault Symptom
Component Failures

Anyone knows what could be problem?

· Registered
327 Posts

· Registered
564 Posts
Here it is what I found about those DTC's: VCM
and to double check part numbers:
BODY RELAYS & UNIT (GJ**** 100001-300000) [01/04] | Mazda 6 General/China 10.2012 | Parts Catalogs | PartSouq
BODY RELAYS & UNIT (GJ**** 100001-300000) [02/04] | Mazda 6 General/China 10.2012 | Parts Catalogs | PartSouq
I don't think anyone retrofit MRCC in a older gen M6 but @SergSlim got it working using VCM, maybe he'll help you.
I retrofitted Radar and VCM from M3 BM into my M3 BM, so it was totally expected that it is going to work. Everything was connected as from factory.

501 - 520 of 548 Posts