2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

401 - 406 of 406 Posts

·
Immortal
268 Posts
sergslim excel file generate checksum - its unic for every car, hen you dont change this , its mean incorect confguration

·
Registered
2018 Mazda CX 3 GT 2.0 150hp
8 Posts
Hi, new one here and I need help, I got 2018 Mazda CX3 with the radar cruise control for my wife it had front collision and the radar was missing, I got the same part number radar, did a calibration with a tool that I made my self from pictures, and everything went fine the calibration was successful and the radar works but when I turn off the car and start it up again I get errors and It stops working, when I clear the DTC errors it starts to work again till I turn off the car
what maight be the problem could it be faulty wiring

·
Registered
2018 Mazda CX 3 GT 2.0 150hp
8 Posts
OK so I did some work on the car and here is my problem: my car is 2018 Mazda CX3 and I got radar from MAZDA 3 thinking that just the part number should match BAEK-67XA1 but now I get SBS/MRCC U2300:56-8A configuration error and the car wont brake by itself when the radar gives message, how can I fix it with the ASbuild configuration, I will appreciate any help as I am new to Mazda

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #405
OK so I did some work on the car and here is my problem: my car is 2018 Mazda CX3 and I got radar from MAZDA 3 thinking that just the part number should match BAEK-67XA1 but now I get SBS/MRCC U2300:56-8A configuration error and the car wont brake by itself when the radar gives message, how can I fix it with the ASbuild configuration, I will appreciate any help as I am new to Mazda
Looks like you havent done well the initial learning of the MRCC and the issue could be an improper as-build in the IC or FSC

·
Registered
2019 MAZDA 6 2.5T
1 Posts
Hi.
Does anyone know and can list the entire list of equipment required for MRCC on the 2019 Mazda 6?

Сan someone share wiring diagrams for MRCC for 2019 mazda 6?

401 - 406 of 406 Posts