Hi,hi @fcorivas, @rixm6
I also have Mazda 3 2016 BM (not BN) with SCBS and want to install MRCC, but according to wiring diagram here is one more hardware needed - VEHICLE CONTROL MODULE (V/C ASSY) B45A-67-Y1X. so my questions are:
1) have you installed VCM for MRCC or it can be skipped?
2) is it possible to use VCM from Mazda 6 GJ ? (cuz it really hard to find this Unit)
3) is it possible to use Radar from Mazda 3 BN which do not need VCM according to wiring diagram.
thx in advance
I also had the same doubt about that module, if I am not wrong is located on the right side of the foot rest from the passenger side. I really didn't check if I had it already installed or not....but I installed the radar, wired and coded it and it worked.
I have to point some facts about my installation:
- the radar is from a CX-3
- prior to the radar I also retrofitted the FSC, and when installing the radar I had to exchange the camera for other reference because of camera-radar incompatibility. If you only retrofit the radar I think this is not likely to happen (according to what rixm6 experience)
- I connected the radar directly to the HS CAN line because the pre-wiring of my car seemed to be damaged due to a front collision I had several months ago
I think that either that module is none existing (rare) or, if you have SCBS, is already pre-installed because when researching for it seemed to be linked to radar-PCM-ABS communications (as SCBS is).
Let's see if rixm6 can give you additional information.
Enviado desde mi Redmi 6 Pro mediante Tapatalk