2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone so as some of you might know I recently got a job in Chicago and need to move. Dont have an exact date yet but it be within the next month or two. I just need a place for a temporary amount of time till I can find a place to live. Only request is that you live close to Ohare airport or no more than 40 min drive since that's where I'm working at.

If anybody has anything hit me up on my cell 571-251-6799

Phil

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I thought I'd give it a shot and Im not a craigslist guy since there always some sort of scam it seems.

I am looking for places and roomates as we speak its just I dont have too much time on my hand to search since I work two jobs for the moment

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looked into an extended stay hotel or something like that?
Bro I have a Uhaul truck coming up with me not going to be possible

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump

·
Registered
208 Posts
Look at sub leases on Craigslist.. It's the summer and lots of international kids around the UIC area will be going home and looking to sub lease their apartments..

Also, look for Indian classified sites in Chicago. Tons of Indian people up there & you can always find bargain place (as long as it's temporary).. The smell of Indian food gets me though, so I wouldn't do more than a few weeks.. Lol

Before anyone accuses me of name calling, I'm an Indian, so I know about the community.

Also, search for classified websites for specific universities (UIC, IIT etc). They might not always be open to non-students, but if they are, there are deals to be had.. Just watch out for the south side.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Look at sub leases on Craigslist.. It's the summer and lots of international kids around the UIC area will be going home and looking to sub lease their apartments..

Also, look for Indian classified sites in Chicago. Tons of Indian people up there & you can always find bargain place (as long as it's temporary).. The smell of Indian food gets me though, so I wouldn't do more than a few weeks.. Lol

Before anyone accuses me of name calling, I'm an Indian, so I know about the community.

Also, search for classified websites for specific universities (UIC, IIT etc). They might not always be open to non-students, but if they are, there are deals to be had.. Just watch out for the south side.

Good Luck!
Thanks man, my GF is Indian and she actually told me the same thing

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 27 Posts