2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Mounting plate (RHO-PLATE)

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Freddyf 
#1 ·
Hello all, living in Texas and your front plate being a MUST, ( can even get a ticket for it ), i need to put the front plate onto my car, but i really dont like the position or to drill holes to my bumper either, has anyone tried the product of this company ? $60+ shipping($10 for me) sounds a bit high, has anyone put this on their 2010 Mazda, I want to see some pics if possible, i just dont want to spent almost 80 bucks and dont like it :sad 1:

Here is the link,

Rho-plate for Mazda

#3 ·
Hello all, living in Texas and your front plate being a MUST, ( can even get a ticket for it ), i need to put the front plate onto my car, but i really dont like the position or to drill holes to my bumper either, has anyone tried the product of this company ? $60+ shipping($10 for me) sounds a bit high, has anyone put this on their 2010 Mazda, I want to see some pics if possible, i just dont want to spent almost 80 bucks and dont like it :sad 1:

Here is the link,

Rho-plate for Mazda
My friend has the RHO plate, and it looks SICK. It is also a very high-quality piece, that will NOT break or snap off, and it really compliments the car. I will be getting one soon. I say go for it!

#4 ·
Did the dealer not put a front plate mount on the car when you bought it? My dealer attached a nice sturdy mount on the car at delivery...though they did have to put holes in the bumper. Considering the last couple of cars I've owned had the plates screwed straight into the bumper, I was pretty happy.

Since I live in a state which requires front plates and frequently tickets cars without them (not to mention I work on a military base and they will ticket too), I didn't give it much thought.

#5 ·
ohh well, i saw the show-n-go product and it looks alright, i think the other would fit me better. I email the people from RHO to check on dealers in the US and for pics on the 2010 mazda :) hopefully they send me some and i will post here :shuriken:

#7 · (Edited)
Yeah I ended up finding plugs through my girlfriends dad, they are used in aviation to prevent metal from rubbing. and I spray painted them almost that plastic color.

If you lived here you can pay $60 cash :D and he even installed it for me haha. Its worth it imo (not just cause I have one) it gives the car a different look. An "off" look to more people that have never seen a plate like that. But Alot of guys from bcmazda3 have them and so fas so good :)

A side-by-side

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.