2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling a set of four Motegi Traklite wheels with Michelin Super Sport tires and I will consider reasonable offers. They have about 800 miles on them. I sold the car that they were installed on and the owner wanted the original equipment back on the car. So now I have this full set and I'm looking for someone who might want them. PM if you have any questions or are interested. I'll ship them if you're interested in paying for it, but otherwise I'm near Raleigh, NC for the purposes of this thread. Here's some additional information about the wheels and tires:

Motegi Wheels
Size: 18x8
Offset: 45mm
Backspacing: 6.26"
Bolt Pattern: 5-114.3
Weight: 18.6 lbs.
Finish: Black Painted

Michelin Tires
Size: 235/40ZR18
Weight: 23 lbs.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
How much are you wanting for them? Picked up, or shipped.
I'm looking for "reasonable" offers. A set of four Motegi Traklite wheels spec'd the same will run you about $700 new and the tires are about $720 new. That's a total of $1420 (not taking into account mount and balance). Im definitely not pricing these as "new" but they only have 800 miles on them and no scratches, dents or other imperfections on the wheels. I'll take them over to UPS if anyone out of the area is interested to get a shipping quote.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wheels and tires are still available. Will consider selling tires without wheels or vise versa...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts