2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
For those of you looking to get a set of the Morimoto XB LED Fog lights, they are doing another run. You can pre-order here:

Link to non approved vendor removed

·
Registered
578 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Holy Sh***! Just pull the trigger as fast as I could! I would even pay 200$ for these babies!!! Can't wait until early may!
@Chazzy J, these are the fog lights to get!!! If your considered them then please note only a batch of 300 will be produced and afterwards only G-d knows if we'll see these fog lights again as most probably they will sell like hot potatoes!

·
Registered
267 Posts
What is the difference between these and their XB 70mm universal fogs? I was looking at those as well until this post. Not immediately jumping on the pre order but at least if I can fall back if i miss it once I make a decision.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
David, that's the first thing I did before I posted here, put my order in.

DM, these are made specifically for our cars, fitment should be excellent.

I inquired with them about 4 months ago and they said they wouldn't bring these back unless they had interest in them, interest meaning 300 or more committed to buy.

·
2018 Mazda6 Signature
503 Posts
Holy Sh***! Just pull the trigger as fast as I could! I would even pay 200$ for these babies!!! Can't wait until early may!
@Chazzy J, these are the fog lights to get!!! If your considered them then please note only a batch of 300 will be produced and afterwards only G-d knows if we'll see these fog lights again as most probably they will sell like hot potatoes!
Ordered - let the wait begin...

Reactions: Davidval18

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just placed my preorder. I was kicking myself for missing the last batch.

Better yet.. I found a coupon that worked to drop the price to $144.50. I used the code "steadymobbin".

·
Demon Spawn
758 Posts
looks amazing, but just had to spend my car budget for right now on motor mounts and a coolant flush :/ oh well gotta maintain the car

·
Registered
896 Posts
Just placed my order as well. I was pissed I didn't order the last time I saw them on amazon and didn't buy immediately.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I saw the post on Facebook and figured I better order fast...before all of you snag them! lol

·
Demon Spawn
758 Posts
Looks like im going to miss this one, dang the halogen fogs suck butt, even with high level Philips crystal vision ultra or whatever the top of their halogen line is now ($60 a set at pepboys, purple and white package) in there they are useless with the factory HID setup, as the HID washes them out so much you cant tell theyre on unless you see the car from outside. at least the coloration of them is nice and white and not off yellow so they at least go with the flow

·
Registered
215 Posts
Here is a link for a group buy at Mazdaspeed6 Facebook for $145 shipped US.

Link to non approved vendor removed

Oh well, I already got my order in, so I'll just go with that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.