1 - 19 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
348 Posts
I found this on the Thai Mazda 3 forum. It shows so many new goodies that I had no idea what section to put this in. That Kakimoto exhaust and baller Ohlins setup...oh my!!

???????????????: Thank You Arecaroman

I though I would like this kit but it really makes the car look like a mini CX3 now. BUT, I want those Advance RSII wheels. Project Mu brakes...Ohlins suspension damn...

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah not a huge fan of the Knight Sports kit, but that's the first real world photo I've seen.

Added HKS exhaust and Grex (Greddy) big brake kit. I think the HKS exhaust is the best sounding exhaust I've heard yet!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Man, I got to make a list of the stuff I want from Japan when I make a trip there in November. Hmm, I wonder if the Korean Air flight attendants would mind if I carried on that HKS exhaust??

Also love that Start/Stop button sticker in Red. I got to find the store that sells it. Reminds me of my S2000 button.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man, I got to make a list of the stuff I want from Japan when I make a trip there in November. Hmm, I wonder if the Korean Air flight attendants would mind if I carried on that HKS exhaust??

Also love that Start/Stop button sticker in Red. I got to find the store that sells it. Reminds me of my S2000 button.
Bring me back an HKS exhaust too!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Oh man, keep the good stuff coming! I'm realizing that this car is gonna have tons of after market parts.

I'll check in your HKS lol. Can't imagine what shipping from Japan would be if shipping from the upper 48 for the Corksport/racingbeat to Hawaii is like $200.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
The HKS exhaust sounds really nice! Nicest sounding one I've heard so far. Very subtle and not too loud it seems.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha thanks @DomonationsMZ3! Shipping would be pretty hefty unless you can get it shipped via container. I think that exhaust video is on a diesel, but I would imagine the sound isn't too different on the petrol motor. The only thing I don't like are the exhaust tips (too small) but the piping and size of the resonators is exactly what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
348 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Eh, I'm not interested in any of those. I'm very happy with my CorkSport exhaust and lowering springs that spending thousands on some other coilovers is silly. Big brake kit looks to only be a visual wow aspect and nothing more. I'd never go beyond changing to a more aggressive pad, if I want more stopping power for my Mazda 3.

That wing and body kit reminds me of the Fast & Furious of 2001... Ricer status!

Nice find OP but show me something that is geared towards our ECO Mazda's.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New body kit released. So far the nicest. Aggressive but not too over the top.

Reactions: Dimes2Dope

·
Registered
49 Posts
New body kit released. So far the nicest. Aggressive but not too over the top.

I might be a bit off topic, but on every pictures in this thread, the cars have clear side reflectors. Is it legal to have that in Canada/US, or do we need to have an orange reflector? Has anyone installed clear side reflectors on their car?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I might be a bit off topic, but on every pictures in this thread, the cars have clear side reflectors. Is it legal to have that in Canada/US, or do we need to have an orange reflector? Has anyone installed clear side reflectors on their car?
I think amber reflectors in the front and red in the rear are mandatory. Varies from province to province but it's generally the same bylaw.

·
Save the Manuals
267 Posts
Eh, I'm not interested in any of those. I'm very happy with my CorkSport exhaust and lowering springs that spending thousands on some other coilovers is silly. Big brake kit looks to only be a visual wow aspect and nothing more. I'd never go beyond changing to a more aggressive pad, if I want more stopping power for my Mazda 3.

That wing and body kit reminds me of the Fast & Furious of 2001... Ricer status!

Nice find OP but show me something that is geared towards our ECO Mazda's.
Mr. Bummer

1 - 19 of 20 Posts