2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

in 59.00.502 there are two XML files: race_config_params_CMU and race_mp_config, which are used to set many parameters of the media system of the car. @diorcety used these files to add support of FLAC format to the system, but there are a lot more options in these files that might be of use to some of us.

Let's try to analyze, test and add description for these values, that might be of use. I've added the files as txt, because can't attach xml files.

There are few timeout values, that might affect the startup of the system, and if can't read all of the USB disk in this time, it starts from first file, instead of resuming:
Code:
<config><name>uiSyncTimeout</name><value>20</value></config>
<config><name>uiDevicePlaybackTimeOut</name><value>5000</value></config>
<config><name>uiPlaybackTimeOut</name><value>30000</value></config>
Few values that set the default option for Repeat and Shuffle values, I suppose:
Code:
<config><name>eDefaultRepeatSetting</name><value>0</value></config>
<config><name>eDefaultShuffleSetting</name><value>0</value></config> - this is probably the default setting of Shuffle setting in the player. I'd like it to be enabled by default, for example.
I wonder what these values stand for and what are the units of measurement (ms for time maybe?):
Code:
<config><name>uiSyncFilesLimitSoft</name><value>700</value></config>
<config><name>uiUSBSyncFilesLimitHard</name><value>24000</value></config>
<config><name>uiUSBSyncProgressFilesThreshold</name><value>200</value></config>
<config><name>uiMaxNumFilesinInternalPlaylist</name><value>1000</value></config>
<config><name>uiDbMaxSize</name><value>15</value></config>
There's this ridiculous value for amount of items in user playlists, which is 100 now:
Code:
<config><name>uiNumFilesPerUserPlaylist</name><value>100</value></config>
I think this will be the first one I'll try to edit to make it support much more songs.

Attachments

Reactions: wolstentech

·
Registered
12 Posts
There's this ridiculous value for amount of items in user playlists, which is 100 now:
Code:
<config><name>uiNumFilesPerUserPlaylist</name><value>100</value></config>
I think this will be the first one I'll try to edit to make it support much more songs.
I'm really interested in this one. Please, if you know how to modify this values share it!
I'm using firmware 56.00.230, probably it can be done through SSH. Where are the files located?

Thanks

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm really interested in this one. Please, if you know how to modify this values share it!
I'm using firmware 56.00.230, probably it can be done through SSH. Where are the files located?

Thanks
As I said, this is supported in 59.00.502 only. I don't know if there's anything similar in previous versions of FW.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts