2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MAZDAratti Man
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO

So, I have done lots of research for my car on ways to get extra Horse and options are clearly limited for my car. I have got the short ram intake which sounds amazing and gave me (Maybe) a little more pep to my step.
I have looked in too some aftermarket exhaust for my car and just cant seem to commit to anything good if anyone has recommendations there? Corksport was the cheapest full exhaust system i could find Opinions?

Besides the exhaust, what about these performance chips? are there any that actualy are not garbage and or destroy engines?
Any other performance mods available for my car? Thanks for reading!

Also, mine is a 6 speed manual transmission

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,255 Posts
HELLO

So, I have done lots of research for my car on ways to get extra Horse and options are clearly limited for my car. I have got the short ram intake which sounds amazing and gave me (Maybe) a little more pep to my step.
I have looked in too some aftermarket exhaust for my car and just cant seem to commit to anything good if anyone has recommendations there? Corksport was the cheapest full exhaust system i could find Opinions?

Besides the exhaust, what about these performance chips? are there any that actualy are not garbage and or destroy engines?
Any other performance mods available for my car? Thanks for reading!

Also, mine is a 6 speed manual transmission
Engine tuning - ECU flashing - performance chips don't work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey man I just got a 2012 3 with the Skyactiv engine. I want a cold air intake for it but I can't find one through K&N that's approved for the Skyactiv. How's your car doing doing with your current cold air? Idk I don't want to possibly mess anything up like MPGs

·
MAZDAratti Man
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey man I just got a 2012 3 with the Skyactiv engine. I want a cold air intake for it but I can't find one through K&N that's approved for the Skyactiv. How's your car doing doing with your current cold air? Idk I don't want to possibly mess anything up like MPGs
Hey man sorry i never seen this until now. Yeah i love my CORKSPORT intake actually! gives the engine a cool sound on acceleration and i have noticed zero change to my MPG and it does not affect warranty or anything with the car what so ever. Definitely highly recommend the one i have from corksport if your still in the market for one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts