2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let you guys know Advance Auto Parts is having a Mobil 1 special (just in time for my oil change tomorrow)

Buy 5 qrts of Mobil 1 oil and Mobil 1 Oil filter for 30 dollars. good stuff i bought 5 0w-20 Mobil 1 advance fuel oil and Mobil 1 oil filter so yea cant wait to get it changed tomorrow.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i feel like the dealer didnt use the filter and oil i gave them lol does it really take 5 qrts for oil change? also they didnt give me any of the bottles or anything back. but what really gets me is, they service sticker says "Serious Oil Changes"(expected like Mazda or something) with the date and mileage for next service and a PERSON made smiley face. i dunno it just creeped me out.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
i feel like the dealer didnt use the filter and oil i gave them lol does it really take 5 qrts for oil change? also they didnt give me any of the bottles or anything back. but what really gets me is, they service sticker says "Serious Oil Changes"(expected like Mazda or something) with the date and mileage for next service and a PERSON made smiley face. i dunno it just creeped me out.
It takes almost 5 quarts....

2.0 with Filter Replacement: 4.5 quarts
2.5 with Filter Replacement: 5.3 quarts

This is according to the manual (Section 10-5)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts