Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 372 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE July 31, 2015

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE on SUNDAY, AUGUST 2 @ THE MISSION TIKI DRIVE IN.

Super short notice, but a groups of us will be going to the Mission Tiki Drive In in on Sunday, August 2, for Mission Impossible. Come join us! Tickets are $9 per person. Mission Impossible is playing back to back, so we won't get two movies this time. We’ll meet at the McDonalds parking lot nearby at 7PM, then roll as a group to line up at 7:15. The gates open at 7:30 and the movie is at 8:30. Mission Tiki is cash only, so please bring cash.

Mission Tiki Drive In
10798 Ramona Ave
Montclair, CA 91763

Meet up at McDonalds at 7PM. We'll roll out to line up for the box office at 7:15. Gates open at 7:30. The movie's at 8:30.

McDonalds
4525 Mission Boulevard
Montclair, CA 91763

________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE May 8, 2015

MAD MAX on SATURDAY, MAY 16 @ THE MISSION TIKI DRIVE IN.

We will be going to the Mission Tiki Drive In in on Saturday, May 16. Tickets are $9 per person and get to see 2 movies. They haven’t released the movie times yet, so I’ll update this once that happens. We’ll meet at the McDonalds parking lot nearby, then roll as a group to line up. Mission Tiki is cash only, so please bring cash.

Mission Tiki Drive In
10798 Ramona Ave
Montclair, CA 91763

Meet up at McDonalds at 5:30. We'll roll out to line up for the box office at 6:00. Gates open at 7. The movie's at 8.

McDonalds
4525 Mission Boulevard
Montclair, CA 91763

________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE April 4, 2015

FURIOUS 7 on SUNDAY, APRIL 5 @ THE MISSION TIKI DRIVE IN.
@lzrdrazor and I were talking about reviving the drive in movie meet. What better way to bring it back than with going to see Furious 7? I know it’s short notice, but we will be going to the Mission Tiki Drive In in on Sunday, April 5. Tickets are $9 per person and get to see 2 movies. They haven’t released the movie times yet, so I’ll update this once that happens. We’ll meet at the McDonalds parking lot nearby, then roll as a group to line up. Mission Tiki is cash only, so please bring cash.

Future movies that I’d like to see at the drive in are The Avengers
and Mad Max. Anything you all want to try and see there? Let me know.

Mission Tiki Drive In
10798 Ramona Ave
Montclair, CA 91763

Meet up at McDonalds at 5:30. We'll roll out to line up for the box office at 6:00. Gates open at 7. The movie's at 8.

McDonalds
4525 Mission Boulevard
Montclair, CA 91763

Who's in?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Update October 29, 2013

THOR 2 on SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 10 @ THE MISSION TIKI DRIVE IN.

The next Drive In meet is Sunday, November 10 for THOR 2 at the Mission Tiki Drive In.

Thor 2 starts at 7:35 on Screen 3.
Tickets are $7 each and you get to see two movies. The second movie is Gravity and starts at 9:45.
Mission Tiki is cash only.

Mission Tiki Drive-In Theater
10798 Ramona Ave
Montclair, CA 91763

Meet up at McDonalds at 6:00 pm. We'll roll out to line up for the box office at 6:15.

McDonalds
4525 Mission Boulevard
Montclair, CA 91763

Who's in?

1) @mazdaspeedmyk
2) @RedTape (maybe)
3) @Funkydslr
4) @razerer
5) @Jombie
6) @Sublime27
7) @finaldrive
8) @RoMeeZySpeed (maybe)
9) @DomTheGhost (maybe)
10) @colorcopies +1
11) @sin_loki
12) @mauri

Update August 15, 2013

ELYSIUM ON SATURDAY AUGUST 17 @ THE MISSION TIKI DRIVE IN.

The next Drive In meet is Saturday, August 17 for ELYSIUM at the Mission Tiki Drive In. We were originally going for Kick Ass 2, but it is paired with Meet the Millers and is the second movie. So we've changed the plan.

Elysium starts at 8:30.
Tickets are $7 each and you get to see two movies. The second movie is 2Guns.

Mission Tiki Drive-In Theatre
10798 Ramona Ave
Montclair, CA 91763

Meet up at McDonalds at 6:45 pm. We'll roll out to line up for the box office at 7.

McDonalds
4525 Mission Boulevard
Montclair, CA 91763

Who's in?

1) @mazdaspeedmyk
2) @lzrdrazor
3) @razerer
4) @colorcopies
5 @fizyliftingdrnks
7)
8)
9)
10)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Update July 13, 2013

PACIFIC RIM ON SUNDAY JULY 14 @ THE MISSION TIKI DRIVE IN.

Short notice, but we're planning another drive in meet for this Sunday, July 14 to see Pacific Rim at the Mission Tiki Drive In.

Pacific Rim starts at 8:30 on Sunday, followed by World War Z at 11.
Tickets are $7 each and you get to see two movies.

Mission Tiki Drive-In Theatre
10798 Ramona Ave
Montclair, CA 91763

Meet up at McDonalds at 6:45 pm. We'll roll out to line up for the box office at 7.

McDonalds
4525 Mission Boulevard
Montclair, CA 91763
Ramona Town Center Shopping Center

Who else is coming for a rock em sock em robot of a good time?

1) @mazdaspeedmyk
2) @fizyliftingdrnks
3) @finaldrive
4) @razerer
5) @Jombie
6) @Sublime27

_________________________________________________________________________________________

FAST AND THE FURIOUS ON SATURDAY JUNE 1 @ 6PM.

Welcome to the Vineland Drive-In Movie Theater

443 N Vineland Ave
City of Industry, CA 91746

Update 5/21:

Meet up at 6pm here:

McDonald's
13814 Valley Blvd,
La Puente, CA 91746

I think meet up at 6 there and rolling out at 6:15 would work. The gate for the Drive In open at 7, so we'd just have to wait in line. All cars welcome, but I want to group the Mazdas together.

1) mazdaspeedmyk (Michael)
2) Finaldrive (Paul & 1 Friend )
3) fizyliftingdrnks (Dan)
4) razerer (Sudathsi)
5) Sublime27 (Tim)
6) colorcopies (Austin)
7) HeyItsRobert9 (Robert)
8) My Spoon is too Big (Jon)
9)
10)

Has anyone been to the Vineland Drive-In Movie Theater? It'd be interesting to set up something here, if this place is any good. I like that they show 2 movies for the price of 1 and it's a drive in. I didn't even know drive ins still existed in California.

I emailed the Drive In to see if we can get some reserved spots. If they don't respond, I say we just show up around 6 to line up, gates are at 7, and make our own section. I'm sure there will be other groups thinking the same thing, so it'd be best if we rolled in as a large caravan. Who's coming? Post here and I'll make a list. All cars welcome, but I want to group the Mazdas together.

·
Silver Surfer
2,904 Posts
Has anyone been to the Vineland Drive-In Movie Theater? It'd be interesting to set up something here, if this place is any good. I like that they show 2 movies for the price of 1 and it's a drive in. I didn't even know drive ins still existed in California.

http://www.vinelanddriveintheater.com/

443 N Vineland Ave
City of Industry, CA 91746
I've been to one in riverside.. But not in industry

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Super Moderator
6,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Registered
443 Posts
If i wasn't so obsessed with my username (and had it since I was a little kid), I would change my name to "Ritasiceguy" to satisfy the masses...don't act like you're not impressed!

·
Mazda God
307 Posts
Ya we should all roll by there when Fast and Furious 6 comes out this month on the 24th. Let everyone know what's up hahah

1 - 20 of 372 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.