2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I thought I'd start with my build thread, since I've been lurking for a while.

27 August 2013, at Nelson Mazda in Nashville...

One week later, on the shore of Lake Huron... (That's one way to break one in, right?)

Booze stop!

Next to a "Rally 3" from that same trip.

With JDM front plate from Yamaguchi, Japan, like the car.

And, Axela-badged...

Fast forward to November, and we get new Bridgestone RE-760 Sports...

LED tails:

Playing around with the camera at sunrise, after visiting a friend in Auburn, AL:

Showing the muffler delete and the Corksport RSB:

Rolling at the first Oppositelock SouthEast meet. Yes, that is a Mazda3, next to a Volvo 740 next to a Mercedes SLS AMG.

Got distracted for a bit, with the Fiat...

A random stop in Nameless, TN

The last of the pre-lowering pictures...

Grabbed this shot, while my "assistant" pulled the left rear.

And, lowered.

Also, acting as a parts wagon for a friend's MR-S.

It's been a fun 27,000 miles, so far. I'll keep the thread updated, once I actually do something worthwhile to it.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Nice looking ride man ! What are you lowered on ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice looking ride man ! What are you lowered on ?
The Corksport springs. :smiley:

I've got a couple of plans for the next few weeks, but I'm waiting until after my court appearance on Friday, to make any parts orders. She's already quick enough to get me in trouble with the law.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Not sure if it's wise with that aggressive of a drop but some 10mm spacers all around or maybe 5mm in front with 10mm back would really compliment that drop and look mean as hell. I'm at 1.75" all around and was concerned with my 5/10 combo rubbing. Haven't yet but yours might. Will say it's easy to sell them on here if you try it and they don't work out. That drop does look very nice though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts