2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But I can't find how to remove the factory receiver.:crybaby 1: Done many a search and can't seem to figure it out. My normal method in previous cars was start pulling on things until it came out and if i broke something it was time for an upgrade. Kinda don't wanna do that with my new baby.

I've recently purchased a 4 channel amp along with 2 sets of new door speakers along with the AOEM-MAZ2 so I can integrate my subs and new amp into the factory stereo. And as previously stated, I can't seem to figure out how to remove said receiver to begin my install... Any and all help would be much appreciated. I have the 6 speaker non-bose system in my hatchie at the moment, and the sound quality and speaker quality is garbage. My only gripe about the car thus far.

*edit* If I can get some advice I'll make a detailed picture based how to on the entire install.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Aaaaaaand I figured it out. I thought, why not try removing the AC/Heat vents and see if there are screws. Lo and behold, screws. How to remove factory receiver and install a PAC Audio AOEM-MAZ2 to follow.

Reactions: AJSanDiego
1 - 2 of 2 Posts