2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
The local sections are pretty dead on this forum. I've been trying to get some get togethers for over a year now with no luck. Check out the Chicago JDM meet in the other thread in this section. Don't know how local Chicago is for you.

Here's the link:

http://www.jdmchicago.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9981

Edit:

Just read this was canceled!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RE

Yea that sucks.

I've seen atleast 3 new MS3s in Bloomington IN since i bought mine. I'm still the only silver one :D

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Yea that sucks.

I've seen atleast 3 new MS3s in Bloomington IN since i bought mine. I'm still the only silver one :D
Nice! I think one of my students brought her white 3 sedan to IU for college!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
One of your students?

Do you work at IU?
I guess she is a former student now that she is in college. I'm a high school teacher in northwest Indiana.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RE

Tight :)

Yea a friend of mine just started a Bloomington car club. It's not mazda specific, but there will be at least one speed3, mine. It's more a gearheads forum.

·
Flying M vet
41 Posts
Yea that sucks.

I'm in columbus, in....went to IU. Have a 2.5 S hatch....How many IN guys are on this site? Helped organize the 1st "annual" 6crew national meet in brown county a couple of years ago when I had my mazda6. Surely we can get an Indiana local meet together!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Southern Indiana anyone?

I am fairly new to the area and I have seen several speed3s around Bloomington and the area. would anyone want to get together maybe get a car club going?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts