2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
*The Electrician*
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured Id start a thread that will compile all my current and future autocross events including the up coming Ice Racing series too.

Im halfway thru Autocross Event #4 now, very very windy a brisk 51F(11C) with a very nasty north wind that has played havoc on the course cones. A few corners have been blown over but so far its not too horrible, this morning was very bitter at first but the sun finally peaked out from behind the clouds and its definitely helping. On a bragging note lol, Im FINALLY up on 3 wheels YAY YIPPEE YAHOO!!!!! Been waiting for this day a long time lol. Hopefully someone snapped a picture of it, and if I find one it will get posted here immediately. More to come after the day is done, still losing to the Ford Focus and a Toyota Tercel lol, but I coned my best run so we'll see if I can rectify that this afternoon.

Reactions: Road Trip

·
*The Electrician*
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Well I don't have a picture of me up on 3 wheels yet, hopefully that is still to come, were waiting on 1 photographer to finish compiling his pictures and another racer who was Marshalling during my runs and said they snapped a picture of me on 3 wheels. I will try to make time this weekend to update my original post with more info/results from event 4, been very busy at work and haven't found time to put everything together yet. To bridge the gap in waiting for me on 3 wheels I do have this picture of another Mazda in our group up on 3 wheels in spectacular fashion. I call this a reverse tripod lol

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Glad to see another 3 owner putting in work! What class are you competing in?

·
*The Electrician*
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad to see another 3 owner putting in work! What class are you competing in?
Im sticking with H-street, gotta love the PAX lol:nerd:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Same here. With the death of STF, H street is the only place the 3 is close to being competitive in. I'm not optimistic about my chances, though lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts