2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello. avo turbo released turbo kit skyactiv 1.5 and 2.0 miata.
can i install this kit my mazda 3 sky ?
(my car 1.5 skyactiv 120 ps mazda.3)

SM-C5000 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Stage2:

"Stage 2 Turbocharger Kit made by AVO Turboworld for the 2016+ ND Miata with 2.0L Engine. It is made for those who want a full turn-key solution including ECU and base tune and even more power than their Stage 1 Kit (due to the header back exhaust system). The kit made by AVO, unlike other manufacturers, has a nice OEM quality look. 4 months and over 10,000km of testing plus countless hours of tuning resulted in this solid and reliable kit. It has been tested with fuel grades from countries all over the world to ensure it's really reliable (USA was tested with 91 octane).*AVO testing at 5~6 psi on 91-octane gas in USA produced 210 whp (247 crank hp) and 210 ft/lbs of torque (using this kit)!"
@ almost $5.5k over rev9....anyone wanna tweak to fit this in a 3?:)

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've been looking into the same thing myself, different ND kit. have not heard back from them on getting everything minus the turbo-back exhaust (wont fit regardless) One thing to remember is the ND MX5 has a different exhaust cam, so best swap that as well, and then a custom turbo-back must be fabricated up. Yes I think it can be done, there looks to be a decent amount of space between the block and firewall, I'd toss a good heat shield in there tho for sure to prevent melting anything!
I just cant seem to justify the cost. I've been more looking at upgrading from my 14 GS hatch to a 17 GT hatch and just do the typical bolt-ons, camshafts, and a good 91 tune for what i'm guessing would be darn close to 200 WHP anyhow...
And a lot cheaper!

·
Achtung!
879 Posts
LOL @Loud3 :laugh2: That price tho... There's got to be more options or a competing company that can offer a better price...
Price appears to include the entire setup, from manifold back to full exhaust, and if a tune is completed/preloaded - then that price isn't outrageous at all.

·
Registered
578 Posts
which places working mazda 3 sky turbo ?

SM-C5000 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
I think OVT is working on a kit, you know the people who tune almost every car on this forum haha. I mean they have cams for our cars in development and are suppose to ship around this time for the 1.5, 2.0, and 2.5.

Reactions: bozkurt358
1 - 10 of 10 Posts