2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a base Mazda 3 with none bose system. Does anyone know what the metra speaker harness part number is? I have tried to figure it out from the net with no luck. Or does anyone have a place to get them off the web? Thanks for the help in advance

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No that one is for the head unit. I am looking for the speaker adaptor that plug the positive and negative into aftermarket speakers in each door. I looked all over crutchfield metra and googles it but can not find the part number. I guess I can just use vampire clamps so I don't have to cut the harness. Since it's a lease I will be putting in the factory speakers when my lease is up. Tha ms for the help so far.

·
Original Member
262 Posts
Oh..gotcha. You might just PM ptcary. He is an audiophile and has a thread about his stereo build somewhere around here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've been looking for this too. Took the door off to see what I'd need. I don't think the 72-5600 will help here. I could just chop the wires out of the existing plug too, but I don't know which is which. Just would like to buy a harness if there is one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think i am just going to use vampire taps. They just slide over the existing cables and tap into it.. then i wont have to cut the ends off and i can just take them off when i trade the car back. mine is a lease. Anyway if you find the part numbers let me know.. My speakers are going in tonight.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I just checked and that harness didn't fit the front doors. I can't remember how the back doors look but i doubt they will fit also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts