2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Member Introduction

361 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Matagonka 
#1 ·
This is my first time owning a new car and even buying rims for a car. Previously I have just swapped my tires on the same oem rims that I got with my used car. I was never really into my old car and treated it like junk until the exhaust finally rusted off of the car. I hated driving it, never had enough leg room and it would be painful to drive long distances. Now that I got the new mazda 3 2020 hatchback it's been nothing but a dream. It's a pleasure driving it and I try to get in it once a day to go pleasure cruising. It wakes me up in the morning and starts my day off right just getting in the car now. I've never really had a passion for cars but always admired the guys the modded theirs. Now that I have my own brand new car it feels like it's mine and something I want to cherish. I plan on getting some high performance summer tires and new aftermarket rims. I made a post about it already and the mod arathol has really helped me out, letting me know what I'll need to make the mod work. I have nothing but admiration for the people in these forums, the lengths you go through to make your cars look so nice is amazing. I hope to integrate more into the tuning community and find a home here. I'll post pictures of my car once I finally have new rims installed and do some more work on it.

Much love,
LinOrk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.