2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for a meet in Richmond, VA? Let me know and I'll put something together.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I will be. Ill post and let you guys know as soon as I actually get my car. Should be here in a week.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok how about meeting @ buffalo wild wings @ Short Pump Town Center @ 2 p.m. then hit a couple curvy roads and maybe back to the house for a few mods if anyone wants to.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Did the meet ever happen? After I got my car things got kind of hectic and completely forgot to check back in here. Got everything in order now, so I'll keep an eye out here for anything going on.

Dam, I just bumped the wrong RIC thread FTL. I was reading both and forgot which one I was on lol

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No one ever showed up... I reposted another one which no one has responded to, so I duno... I guess we don't have a very strong Mazda presence in central VA

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yeah thats pretty lame. I'm also on another forums and there was talk of a few peeps getting together in spring time. One has an MS6 and the other has a MS3 gen1. I'll def let you know if anyone is meeting up. What part of Richmond are you in? I'm off Midlothian Turnpike area.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Cool, not far at all from me. I don't think I've ever seen your car around though. I'm sure I'd spot it quick.

I hope we can get some action going in this part of town. In the spring and summer I know a few spots people get together, If they still do that is. Mostly in the Chester area. Some are ok, some are meh. I guess we'll see.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts