2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a trusted Mazda Mechanic in the SoCal area? close to downey/long beach/whittier? thanks for the help!

·
Silver Surfer
2,904 Posts
Browning Mazda Service.. or Long Beach Mazda Service Dept...? xD

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys and it was more of an awkward laugh haha, and i just need someone that is better with handling the mechanics of the machine. and ill message you matt

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
still looking for one if anyone has an idea...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol i still need a mechanic though! :( haha

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
advice you can get from this forum.. what do you need installed?
true but its nice talking to someone in person lol and just installations that need different tools that i dont have like tires/rims and exhaust and wiring

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Suspensions and wheels we have
Color0-measurements
Sublime27-did his coils, plastidipping work
Lzrdrazor- dipping and drinking
Me-did my springs and some minor engine works and part scouting, and oh they also call me the home depot guy cause I usually have the tools that your more likely miss or forgot to bring. :D
Dan(he got a weird username)- destroys everything your working on
Mazdaspeedmyk - any opinion if you need to buy it or not he'll always say SPEND!!!

Ps: razerer- if you really wanna get the job done but your really tired just talk to this guy and youll see yourself drinking beer on a couch and feeling lazy. :D
Cause hes razerer aka lazerer :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Suspensions and wheels we have
Color0-measurements
Sublime27-did his coils, plastidipping work
Lzrdrazor- dipping and drinking
Me-did my springs and some minor engine works and part scouting, and oh they also call me the home depot guy cause I usually have the tools that your more likely miss or forgot to bring. :D
Dan(he got a weird username)- destroys everything your working on
Mazdaspeedmyk - any opinion if you need to buy it or not he'll always say SPEND!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
wait what?

·
Silver Surfer
2,904 Posts
true but its nice talking to someone in person lol and just installations that need different tools that i dont have like tires/rims and exhaust and wiring
come to a meet you can talk in person n we will say the same shit we type... hahaha
depending on the parts you can take it to different shops to have that stuff done.. but most of the things in this car can be done easily.. its not that hard

1 - 20 of 32 Posts